Dillard's Extra 30% Off Clearance

iteachrebs

Lots of great deals to be found if you're willing to dig through the racks! I just bought a beautiful skirt, originally $129, for $22. I have a wedding to attend in August and this skirt will be absolutely perfect! The top I found to go with it was originally $44, marked down to $24, I got it for $16. Not as good a deal as the skirt but, considering the original price for the entire outfit would have been $173 and I paid $38 - I am very satisfied! :)

Do you have an idea about when will be the extra 50% off clearance for the summer clothes.I am waiting for that ,like the one on second week of february every year:cheesy:

This week we have 75% original prices (ohio location) .

Handbags too. I went back and got a $65 Liz Claiborne for $15. If you're in the market for high-end handbags, they had some Coach and Dooney also. The prices were good on those considering how much they were originally - but they're still more than I'm willing to pay!

Got a super buy on a Lucky handbag. Org. 168.00...got it today for 24.99 YIPEE!! Lots of cute bags marked down today. Also Dillards in Columbia, MO had Croc's on sale and then additional 30% off...came to 13.99!! This was just on one certain style.

I just called my local store and the additional clearance is today only! Must go immediately after work :gdparanoid: . I am so glad I checked this before I went home. Thank you!

There was an ad in yesterday's paper stating the additional 30% off would start Thursday thru the weekend for the Dillards in our area.

Got a super buy on a Lucky handbag. Org. 168.00...got it today for 24.99 YIPEE!! Lots of cute bags marked down today. Also Dillards in Columbia, MO had Croc's on sale and then additional 30% off...came to 13.99!! This was just on one certain style.

That's awesome!

There was an ad in yesterday's paper stating the additional 30% off would start Thursday thru the weekend for the Dillards in our area.

I called my local store again and the latest person said it runs through tomorrow. I am so glad I broke my neck to get there last night. That first person should not be able to give out critical information!

Went tonight and was quite happy w/what I got. Every dept has at least one or two racks that are 75% off the reg. price and on top of that the 30%off. It takes some time to look but if anyone might think it might be a good idea to go look you definitely should.

I hit the Dooney bags pretty hard and got a few that were originally $135 marked down to about $48. I just cannot bring myself to spend more than $50 on a purse.

you were lucky to find that. the best we had on dooney were marked to $93 then down to $65... they were the bucket ones..

We hit the homecoming gowns/dress dept.. :gdthums: I got my daughter $178 gown for $13.98 :lolrun::yup: I could not believe the prices for some of them. We ended up with one gown and 2 short dresses. The short dresses together came to $32 :gd_dollar

I figured this way, she has her pick. I have an older daughter (in college) if she wants to use them for a cruise or something she can... can't beat the prices... :D

I got a coach bag that was $218 for $65 I think...My mother was with me and ended up getting it for me for my birthday! I wasn't going to get for fear the hubby would kill me for getting another handbag!