Endless.com Shoes Overnight Shipping is Negative $5 = Free Shipping + $5 Off @ Endless.com

Brad

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/storelogos/Endlesscom.gif

Endless.com (which is run by Amazon.com) has overnight shipping for negative $5. That means you get free overnight shipping plus $5 off your order! Order each pair separately to maximize savings.

Be sure to check out their Spring Cleaning Sale and save up to 50% off, plus the free overnight shipping and $5 off!

Endless.com Shoes Overnight Shipping is Negative $5 = Free Shipping + $5 Off @ Endless.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased a pair of Buster Brown boys sneakers (the black Cars one/Lighnight McQueen and Tow Mater are on them, and they light up). Sale price was under $7.00 with the $5 discount, plus I had them the next day! I was very pleased and will be ordering from them again. Definately check out the sales page for some of the best deals.

ETA: I believe they also have free returns! (but double check on that if it is important for you)

I've been addicted to this site since Jan. I order all my shoes from here. I got my dd and ds school shoes. The -$5 shipping has been like that since I've been ordering. They have a great return policy (no charge to the buyer). I have been highly satisfied with them. I keep all the shoes in my saved box and if you watch it everyday or every week, some days the prices do go cheaper. I think their prices are very reasonable.

Here are just some of the shoes that I have ordered:

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Carmine Sneaker,White/Navy,9 M 19.xx

Little Laundry Girls' Dasha Flat,Pink/White Print,13 M Youth 12.xx

Stride Rite Little Girls' Courtney Mary Jane,Toffee,12 M Youth 16.xx

Kenneth Cole Reaction Infant/Toddler Boys' Over The Edge Jr. Athleisure Shoe,Chocolate,11 M Youth 12.xx

I too am a bargin shopper (having 3 kids under 5) and I can't say enough (good things) about this site.

I just ordered my son a pair of the car sneakers which will come in handy for school this year they were only 6.xx after 5.00 discount and free ship :o) also couldnt pass up this pair of flip flops hot pink w/ black staps and little heal which were only 7.xx shipped to my house cant beat that :o) HEY IF U LIKE THIS DEAL I WOULD CHECK OUT THE Victoriasecret posts you get 3 pairs of underwear , lip gloss, flip flops, and the Pink U dog for under 12.00 depending on which SALE underwear you choose :o)