i need a bunkee matress

Guest shawna6676

Guest shawna6676
can anyone tell me where the best place to buy a "bunkee" matress would be? we have the frame to a car bed..got it for 20.00, but it didnt come with a matress...AArons has them for 259.00 thats ridiculous though!! my little boy thinks the frame is an indoor sand box-just no sand , but stuffed animals-thats where i look for him if he is hiding...lol:razz:

I don't know where you are, but this store in Texas has the bunkie boards for $49, then you just add whatever Twin sized mattress you want :) You could also possibly use wood slats (have home depot or lowes cut them to size if you want to save yourself some trouble, too) and just put a mattress on top of that. My kids had bunks when they were little, and the bottom bunk was a full, so it had a roll of wooden slats that the mattress rested on and the top had a bunkie board.

Bunkie Boards

Guest shawna6676
ok thanks...tennessee here until we get this place sold and move on down to alabama...cant wait!! i thought you might be able to do that...:gdthankyou:

Guest shawna6676
thank youall so much!!!! i knew if i came here i could get one cheaper than300$$$$... ouch!!!!:fryingpan