Great deals on Panteen & Schick Intuition @Walgreens this week-7/1-7/7

love a deal

I got some great deals at Walgreens today!

2-Schick Intuition Razors on sale for $7.99ea. Their are $4.00 off MFG. coupons in todays paper and $2.00 off Store coupons in the Easy Savers catalog. This made them $1.99 each PLUS you get a free Dove Ultra Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant with each one you buy.

Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner is on sale for 4/$16 and you get a $6.00 register reward coupon when you buy 4. There are coupons in todays paper for $5.00 off 3 and $1.00 off 1. So you spend $16.00, save $6.00 and get a $6.00 coupon. Like getting 4 for $4.00.

I got the coupons out of my Sunday(7/1) papaer. There were 2 sets. One was the P&G brand saver coupons, this had the pantene coupons and the other was the SmartSource insert, this had the Schick coupon in it. I can tell you this, I tried to buy some more papers last night and I could only find papers with the SmartSource coupons. I got a bunch of the pantene coupons from some family members, but all of their papers had been delivered. I started wondering if they don't put the P&G inserts in the papers in the store displays or in the paper machines. I'm going to call today to find, I sure would like to get my hands on some more of those Pantene coupons. Hope this helps!

I'm so confused. I checked my Smartsource and there were no schick coupons this week. I don't understand why. Do they have different coupons in different areas? I called the newspaper office and they said they first put the inserts in the home delivery papers and then the papers in the stores and then the papers in the stands. So sometimes the inserts never make it to the papers in the stores and stands.

Yeah..I just called my paper and they said that the advertisters say who gets the coupons and they always put them in the home delivery papers first and then if there are any left they go to the stands. I assumed all SmartSource inserts were the same through out the country. I'm in Arkansas if that helps at all.

Okay... You might also try this. I was at walgreens this morning and I happened to see a Schick Intuition Razor with one of those WOW $3.00 price stickers on it. I grabbed 10 of them and handed the checker my $2.00 Easy Savers Coupon that reads: Save $2.00 on Schick Intuition or Quattro Razor. The coupon would not scan and the MGR. refused to honor the coupon. I marched my little self home and called the home office and told them exactly what happened and 10 minutes later I got a call from the MGR. that refused to honor the coupon, she said she would just GIVE them to me and they are waiting in a bag at the front of the store for me to pick up. Maybe she will think twice next about not honoring a coupon when someone is trying to buy exactly what it was for. I really think had it been a manufactor coupon they would have gladly taken it.

Okay ladies, I have found an even better deal on the Pantene. My local Walmarts has Pantene on sale for $2.00. If you use the save $5.00 on 3 it makes it 3 for $1.00. and if you use the save $3.00 on 2 it makes them 2 for $1.00.

Wow! That sounds awesome! I hope my Walmart has them for this price. I may try to get out there this afternoon. Thanks!

Okay ladies, I have found an even better deal on the Pantene. My local Walmarts has Pantene on sale for $2.00. If you use the save $5.00 on 3 it makes it 3 for $1.00. and if you use the save $3.00 on 2 it makes them 2 for $1.00.

Lucky you! My walmart didn't have the panteen on sale!

Also my smartsource coupons were only good for $2.00--still to get the free deodorant, it's a good deal.

Happy shopping!

Just wanted to ditto the walmart deal being better then WG.

I got 10 bottle yesterday for 4dollars.

Mine didnt have it advertised that they were on clearance for 2 bucks,but I scanned all different varieties and they were all 2 bucks.

Most were on the back wall and end caps back side. just kind of thrown in there.

HTH

D

Ps

They had the regular colgate for a dollar so with sundays coupon they were 50cents.

thanks for letting all of us know about the Walmart deal:) . I got 10 bottles for 4 bucks. They were an endcap clearance. I was already checked out and ran over to see if they were $2 and got back in line. :yup: I was surprised they had them I have gone to walmart before after somebody posted a deal and didn't find any deals at mine. I am glad they had this one.

I even went on the SmartSource web site-no luck. I refuse to pay five bucks for a coupon on Ebay so I guess I'll just have to forget it. Maybe I'll call SmartSource and ask them what the deal is

I have a bunch of razor coupons which I am not using it include $4 off Schick and $4 off Gilette Venus too (I have bunch of this). PM me the add and I will send it to you.

There is another coupon in todays sunday paper for a buy one get one free Pantene shampoo or conditioner. Not as good as last weeks coupons but not bad if you can still get them for $2.00 each at Walmart.

Well you should be able to combine the bogo coupon and the $3/2. You just get 4 bottles using one bogo and one $3/2 so it would be $2 for 4 of them