Universal Studios

Need help planning for next summer. I have two boys(will be) 13 and 15 and we will be going to Universal Studios next year.

Are there any deals out there that I can get early for the parks?? Is there a recommended hotel to stay at? Are there any discounts? What other things would interest teenagers... and you got it, are there discounts anywhere?

We're from Texas and have never been to CA. so any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanx a million!

I odn't know about next year yet, but this year's plan is awesome--basically it's 14 days at both parks for $99. When we went to Universal Florida 2 years ago, we used basically the same sort of plan, and it was about the same price. I think it was 5 or 7 days, not 14, but it was basically the same.

I odn't know about next year yet, but this year's plan is awesome--basically it's 14 days at both parks for $99. When we went to Universal Florida 2 years ago, we used basically the same sort of plan, and it was about the same price. I think it was 5 or 7 days, not 14, but it was basically the same.

WOW!:cheesy: That is awesome. Where did you get that deal? Is it 14 consecutive days or 14 visits?

I just returned from Florida and my kiddos and I went to Universal for free. Well not exactly free but I used Coke reward caps to get free tickets. I had saved up a lot from family and friends as well as our own and exchanged them for one day tickets. I also have teens and they weren't impressed with Universal. I can't imagine spending 14 days there. Have a great trip!! Shelby

14 days in Orlando would be great, but not all at Theme Parks. Oh, I wouldn't get the meal deal tickets while you are there. The food was GROSS. All 3 places you can eat have about the same stuff and the exact same deserts. Universal was alot of fun though. I liked it as much as I did Disney. Have Fun.:)

I found the deal for tickets online for 7 consecutive days for 89 per ticket. That is a great price. I don't know if/when the tickets expire so you should go to the Universal website and check it out.

WOW!:cheesy: That is awesome. Where did you get that deal? Is it 14 consecutive days or 14 visits?

You have to order from Universal's Parks web site in advance and it's good for 14 consecutive days. Each of the 2 Universals have different deals. ORlando's deal isn't as good. It's 7 days. This is the deal for Hollywood, since they are going to Cali.