Grocery deals at walmart -- YMMV

jbdinos

I don't know if it's a local Walmart thing or something that is everywhere, but our walmart had the great value brand personal pizzas and the 13 oz ore ida french fries for .25 each today.

They also had Weight watcher's smart ones chicken parmesan for 1.00 and Healthy Choice pizzas for .75 and 1.00 depending on flavor.

Good way to stock the freezer for the kids for the summer!

What a find! I'll be hitting my walmart tonight! Was it marked on the shelves or did you just scan the packages? I would love to find these but I won't have enough time to scan each package. Oh, and are the pizzas the ones in the multipack with differnt flavors or are they individual? My husband and I love taking pizzas to work and that would make one heck of a cheap lunch! :g_thumble

What a find! I'll be hitting my walmart tonight! Was it marked on the shelves or did you just scan the packages? I would love to find these but I won't have enough time to scan each package. Oh, and are the pizzas the ones in the multipack with differnt flavors or are they individual? My husband and I love taking pizzas to work and that would make one heck of a cheap lunch! :g_thumble

Sorry for the late reply, I am unsure. A co-worker told me and I called home and had my husband go get them. So I am 90% sure they were marked because he wouldn't have scanned everything looking for them like I would have.

They are the individual pizzas .. kind of like Totinos only a bit smaller... I told him to get a bunch for the kids for lunch this summer.. he came home with FIFTY-TWO pizzas and 17 bags of fries.... I have trained him a little too well... :eyepoppin

Guest shawna6676
too bad the wm here isnt like that...the only thing i get there is a headache...and they dont even charge for it!