Kohls - Bestway Fast Set Pool 12' X 36" w/ladder & cover NOW $119.99 (was $299.99)

aprncess

Bestway Fast Set Pool Set 12' X 36'' with ladder

A refreshing dip. The entire family will love cooling off in this inflatable pool. With durable PVC side walls for long-lasting use. And a liner supported by the top ring. Plus, a heavy coated metal ladder with plastic steps. Also, a convenient drain plug. And it's extremely easy to set up, you don't even need tools, so you'll be quickly playing in the water. And easy to break down for off season storage. Plus, an accompanying video that shows you pool setup and maintenance. You're going to be splashing around in no time!

Set includes: pool, maintenance kit, filter and extra cartridge, cover, ladder and DVD

* 12' x 36"

* Manufacturer's limited warranty

* Model no. 15365

Was: $299.99 NOW: $119.99 + .99 Shipping

LINK

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/244660?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1

Make sure you know that they usually measure these by the diameter on the bottom, not the top. We had one---if it says 15', it means a 12' or 13'

opening on the top. That's what they do with the Intek ones. So, if they measure like Intek, the opening on this would be about 9 or 10...

That same pool at WalMart is $69.74 with site to store free shipping.

I also saw the metal frame pool the same size as this in the store for around $120, I didn't see it online though.

I have had both pools and prefer the metal frame. It stays the same size top to bottom and you don't run the risk of a stray cat jumping on the edge to get a drink and puncture the inflatable tube.

I also saw the metal frame pool the same size as this in the store for around $120, I didn't see it online though.

I have had both pools and prefer the metal frame. It stays the same size top to bottom and you don't run the risk of a stray cat jumping on the edge to get a drink and puncture the inflatable tube.

LOL on the cat, ours did that, took us about an hour to find the puncture to fix! Glad to know you like the metal frame, we are going to have to go with it to get a bigger size and was wondering about it. Did you see or buy the one at Costco? or have you seen it, I have this funny question about it, on the display it shows a metal frame across the bottom, is this part of the pool or is it for displaying it? I can't image it having a metal tube bottom, it would be lumpy but just thought I would ask. I am guessing it has a frame on the bottom around the base and matching top ring and side tubes for stablity. I have never seen one set-up except the one at Costco. Waiting for it to come down in price, I am trying to get the biggest pool we can get for the money

Thank You very much. I have 3 dogs so maybe I should go with the metal frame too. They are pretty nosey and would want to get it.