Free milk at Kroger

pinkroses4mommy

I went to Kroger today, and they have some of their General Mills cereals 3 for $5, and 3 for $6, and when you buy any 3, you get a free gallon of milk AND you get a coupon at the check out for another free gallon of milk and a $1.50 coupon off of 4 boxes of cereal. I plan to go back several times this week. It may vary from store to store. I am in the Atlanta Ga market.

I live in So. CA and the Albertons here is doing 6 General Mill cereals for $10 and if you buy 6 (can also be cereal bars or fruit snacks) you get a coupon at check-out for 2 free gallons of milk. I went today and got Kix cereal, my son loves it and Von's never includes it in their sales.

I received two free gallons of milk today with the purchase of six boxes of honey nut cheerios. I read on another website where you can freeze the milk for later use. I am trying it with one of my free gallons. Think I will go back for more tomorrow.

Safeway in SW WA has a simillar deal. If you buy four General Mills cereals (chex and cherrios varities only) priced at 4/10.00, they automatically take 4.00 off. you can bring it down lower with shelf coupons -1.00 off two boxes. Plus a catalina prints out if you buy four, for a free gal of milk. the catalina said buy 6 and get 2 free gallons.

I received two free gallons of milk today with the purchase of six boxes of honey nut cheerios. I read on another website where you can freeze the milk for later use. I am trying it with one of my free gallons. Think I will go back for more tomorrow.

My husband just realized his friends parents he grew up with freeze their milk. We have never known anyone that did that. So obviously it won`t hurt ya if they have never had problems. But where are you going to store these gallons of frozen milk? We are already out of freezer space. LOL.