Dollar Tree bargains.

ellen zachariia

I love the Dollar Tree. I get most of my cleaning supplies there.

You never know what you are going to find at a Dollar Tree. One time I just happened to stop by one not far from my home and found Fruit of the Loom pocket Ts, 2 to a pack for only $1. There was not a thing wrong with them. Needless to say, I stocked up in my husband size. The pocket Ts are really hard to find and when you do, they most of the time cost around $3 for just one.

I like ours too.....last week I was able to get a couple of packages of the hanes panties for my niece $1....northing wrong with them - just the upc missing from the package. (3pk) the kids grow so fast its great when you can save on an 'essential' lol!

I was at dollar tree this morning and found some great Glossy photo paper for my printer. They also had some of that neat post-it photo paper.

I got one pack of the 8 X 11- 10 sheets

one pack of 4 X 6 = 25 sheets

It was a good deal!

Their photo paper is actually prety good. i prefer the gloss over the matte here. The matte smears too easy, but compared to the price of regular photo paper the dollar stores paper is a great deal!

I also manage a college bookstore, so I am always hitting the dollar store for my displays.

Love the Dollar Tree!! I get my gift bags there and alot of the school supply items. I did find jars of chopped tiny tomatoes by DelMonte. They were 2 for a $1. I got 10 jars and made Salsa. It was so good and I have 4 salsa containers in the freezer. I also get my reading glasses there. I have at least 10 pair. On Saturday I will pick up a Sunday Early Edition that costs 1.75 in other stores. If i don't get it on Sat. I will get the Sun. paper for 1.00 there and then cut out the coupons for about 20.00 savings. I have to limit myself to 1 trip a week or I would break the bank.

I went this morning and picked up a lot of birthday supplies, stickers, etc. The one thing I really liked was the Finding Nemo SPF 30 waterproof/sweatproof sunscreen spray (expires 4/08).I bought a similar one in Walmart for about $6 two mos. ago.

Last week I saw big boxes sitting on the shelves at the Dollar Tree. I looked at one and the picture was a Haunted House - I thought it's a little early for Halloween, then I opened the box and saw the card which said Fitz and Floyd. I know who they are and I knew it was a bargain for $1 so I put it in my cart.

When I got home and opened it up and took it out there was a place on the bottom to put three batteries - it lights up and makes ghost sounds and I just LOVE IT!!! :D

Hubby was saying "what did you buy that for?" I said it was $1.00 and I bet it retails for a lot more. Men just don't understand women's need for knick-knacks, LOL!!! It's from 2004 and I managed to find that it retailed for $32.00.

I now wished I had bought more of them to give out as gifts - what was I thinking. I went back two days later didn't think I'd find any more but I did find one more so I grabbed it.

When I checked out the cashier said "someone had a cart full of those today" I said "I bet and I bet they put them on EBAY" The cashier just kind of looked at me like she had no idea.

I ALWAYS stop at the Dollar Tree at least once a week because like someone else said you never know what your going to find for $1.00 and their stock changes very quickly.