Spartan Hammock and Stand - 12.47 shipped

kbrady2

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2135527&cp=970096.968259&parentPage=family

This Spartan Hammock and Stand combo from Sports Authority Outlet Store is regularly $69.99 in outlet as $29.97 with 25% discount making it 22.47 with shipping. Add Google Checkout $10 off makes it $12.47. A few notes it is a little short for someone over 6' tall.

Size: 122 in x 42.52 in x 43.3 in

Bed Size: 78.74 in x 39.38 in

Steel frame

Sailcloth fabric

Hardwood spreader bars

Heavy-duty suspension rings

Weight Capacity: 250 lbs

Sorry I shouldn't have left the house so quick. In the future, Google will work if you go to Buy.com, add something to your cart, click GCO, with a new email account (try not doing it with just adding a number on to your email, a totally new email) and then not completing your order at Buy.com. Then checkout elsewhere with that same address.

Sorry I shouldn't have left the house so quick. In the future, Google will work if you go to Buy.com, add something to your cart, click GCO, with a new email account (try not doing it with just adding a number on to your email, a totally new email) and then not completing your order at Buy.com. Then checkout elsewhere with that same address.

Wow... quite clever! I tried it and didn't work. Gonna play around with it... maybe a different credit card or something. Thanks! (tried on a different product--- i realize this one is sold out).