Zales Hoop Earrings $24.99 (orig. $80)

dmmiller

Thanks you! I was able to use the shipping code and it took off the 12.95. I bought Sterling Silver Dangle Bar Threader Earrings

ITEM #: 16654402

Orig.$60.00 Now$24.00 and had an additional 20% taken off the price so the the price before taxes was $ 19.20. So with tax and free shipping I paid a total of $20.52. :)

I guess I am too cheap to be here. I think 24.oo is too much to pay for for simple sterling silver earrings. Certainly part of the price is in the name of the retailer, Zales, which isn't exactly the best name in jewelers, but certainly better than Target. But even Target sells sterling for much less. Am I missing something. Or am I just too cheap? Please don't be mean if you answer, I just really don't understand.

I guess I am too cheap to be here. I think 24.oo is too much to pay for for simple sterling silver earrings. Certainly part of the price is in the name of the retailer, Zales, which isn't exactly the best name in jewelers, but certainly better than Target. But even Target sells sterling for much less. Am I missing something. Or am I just too cheap? Please don't be mean if you answer, I just really don't understand.

I guess I'm too cheap too :) I agree, $24 is more than I would pay for sterling. I guess though, if sterling is your favorite, it may be worth it if it's something kind of different. I don't really know. I just wanted you to know you're not alone! :)

I do like Zales though.