Sams Club

I am watching some Patio sets and a Popcorn popper at Sams. They are both seasonal items. The patio sets have started to be reduced as a lot of the seasonal items are, but are still pricey. Does anyone know if Sam's Club has a schedule for their mark-downs, similar to Target, or is it just based on individual stores?

I know that Sam's Club has a policy that they will match their own price within 30 days if it is lower. I got a bedroom set there and a couple of weeks later it was put on clearance for about 1/2 price. I told the associate that I wish I would have waited and she explained that if I had my reciept, they would give me the latest price. I ran home, found my reciept and walked out with hundreds of dollars. Check with you local store and verify that they will do this but the associate told me that this is their policy.

Not that I know of. What I do know, is all items with an item number of -A are still active, and - C are canceled and will soon be clearanced. Items ending in .81 are usually final mark down and are below cost. Most will not be marked down past that price unless its either damaged, display, or the last one. It varies by store after it hits .81. One store used to take 30% off that price, but they don't anymore. Hope this helps.

PS most Sam's have an area near the back where they sell returns, damaged and "last one's." Its the first place I go every time. You never know what you'll find.