Shoebuy 10% sale+10% off coupon and $5 coupon - combinable

Guest reema

Did this Post help you to save money?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did this Post help you to save money?

Guest reema

Hi guys

Shoebuy is having a sale of 10% off on shoes.

*removed referral information*

Please refrain from posting referrals in the future.

--Scott

Rule #4: Absolutely NO referrals or self-promotion of any kind are allowed on the forum unless specifically approved by an admin or mod in advance. This includes posting items for sale, links to your eBay auctions, referral or affiliate links, or asking members to sign up under you for something.

If you're looking for a real $10 off code go to www.msn.com and scroll down to the bottom right hand side and click on the Save $10 off shoes link. It's there periodically and was there tonight when I ordered some. If you register, you get 10% off any purchases in 60 days. It's pretty easy to keep that 60 days going perpetually with all the specials they run -- at least in my house, lol. I've ordered 4 pairs of crocs since Thursday. They're too hard to pass up at $15-$18!

If you're looking for a real $10 off code go to www.msn.com and scroll down to the bottom right hand side and click on the Save $10 off shoes link. It's there periodically and was there tonight when I ordered some. If you register, you get 10% off any purchases in 60 days. It's pretty easy to keep that 60 days going perpetually with all the specials they run -- at least in my house, lol. I've ordered 4 pairs of crocs since Thursday. They're too hard to pass up at $15-$18!

I agree!! I just wish they would re-stock their size 9 women's crocs. They are so comfy!!

I'm in the same boat.

Me too......I usually wear an 8 1/2 and followed someone's advice to go a size smaller. Well, that did NOT work and I went a size bigger to a 9. Shoebuy is not real good about keeping that size on hand.:(

Me too......I usually wear an 8 1/2 and followed someone's advice to go a size smaller. Well, that did NOT work and I went a size bigger to a 9. Shoebuy is not real good about keeping that size on hand.:(

I know--I need a chocolate pair. I've gotten the khaki, navy and black but so far no luck on the chocolate. I also wear a women's 9 LOL