Pac Sun 70% off Shoes

justlisa27

Pac Sun is having there sale again and this time it includes "red line" shoes! I just bought my boys 6 pairs of skate shoes for $70! I think I was skipping out of the mall :D This is 70% off the lowest price; these shoes were normally $375 all together ($60-$70 per pair)! They ended up ranging between $10-13 each :eyepoppin This sale is also on several racks of clothing but I didn't look at them because I was in a hurry. Enjoy the sale!

I bought sizes 5, 6, 8 1/2, 9, and 10 in mens (probably 7 different styles all together) and some 8's and 8 1/2 in women's. Our store had a table set up with all the back stock of some and then they still had others on the displays with different sizes in the back. I just had to look in the shoes for the tags with red lines.

DD just discovered this store, which I think is pricey. Does anyone know how their sales run. She was looking at bathing suits on line in the $35-40 range and showed them to me and I realized that was for each piece. Anyway anyone familiar with their sales or where the roxy, billabong.....expensive bathing suits are reasonable?

I got a pair of Roxy shoes for $4.xx (they were 70% off). Their clearance clothes were 50% off. Right now our PacSun is running their Pac Loot for every $50 you spend you get $25 off your next purchase (redeemable during certain dates).