I Need A Big Deal Finder On This One!!

:eyepoppin I want this table badly!! im willing to pay this price and ive checked around EVERYWHERE and cant find it any cheaper than $725.00 thats shipped and all I was looking for more around maybe 600 shipped! if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreicate it!!

its called the:

HILLSDALE POMPEI 5 PIECE TABLE AND CHAIR SET....

post-78883-137262182628_thumb.jpg

www.ezbuyfurniture.com 637.95 for the 5 piece set. Not sure how much shipping is, but there's also a "save More - Click Here for Instant Coupon" if you put in your e-mail address. Not sure what your total would be though it might be worth checking out.

Here's another option:

http://www.airbediq.com/hifupodich.html Set of 2 chairs each 115.00 with free shipping - Total for 4 chairs - 230.00

on www.ezbuyfurniture.com the table is 277.00 plus shipping for a total of 352.00

So your total would be 230.00 + 352.00 = 582.00

Of course you would have to order from 2 different places, but that would put you under 600.00 Hope this helps!

i think i found it but not sure how to post the link,diningroomsdirect.com,it says 339.00 with free shipping,let me know if you find it,sorry that was just for the table,but i will keep looking for you.

actually it is $815 and you SAVE $339.

i was about to buy one for myself at $339!

:eyepoppin I want this table badly!! im willing to pay this price and ive checked around EVERYWHERE and cant find it any cheaper than $725.00 thats shipped and all I was looking for more around maybe 600 shipped! if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreicate it!!

its called the:

HILLSDALE POMPEI 5 PIECE TABLE AND CHAIR SET....

Ashley Furniture sells this set and so does Fry's Marketplace (Kroger Company). Here in AZ they retail for less than $400 in the local stores.