Samsung 941BW 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor - $159.95 Shipped AR or Less @ Buy.com

Brad

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_images/008/203321008.jpg

Buy.com has the Samsung 941BW 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor for $159.95 after $20 mail-in rebate. Free shipping is also included. New Buy.com customers can save more with the coupon link below.

Samsung 941BW 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor - $159.95 Shipped AR or Less @ Buy.com

Save $10 on $150 Computers Purchase (New Customers) (Expires May 31, 2007)

$20 Rebate Form (Expires May 31, 2007)

I have had this monitor for about two or three months and I must say it is great. Having the 5 extra inches of monitor (compared to my 14 inch, wide screen Dell laptop) makes a huge difference. I thought I got a good deal at $189 (plus a $20 rebate), but this deal is even better. I would just make sure that your PC/laptop graphics had the corresponding resolutions to take full advantage of this very nice monitor. My Dell had the 1440 by 900 resolution already, so literally it was "plug and play."

If I needed another one, I would not hesitate getting purchasing it again!

Golf2Much

I don't think my card will support it. I have the nVidia GEForce2 mx/mx400 which I am pretty sure won't support 1440x900. I would say that I would update the card, but I am planning on building another system in a few months and want to put my money into that. Oh well, I am sure they will continue to drop in price.

I don't think my card will support it. I have the nVidia GEForce2 mx/mx400 which I am pretty sure won't support 1440x900. I would say that I would update the card, but I am planning on building another system in a few months and want to put my money into that. Oh well, I am sure they will continue to drop in price.

I have the same video card as well.

I really would love to get a wide screen monitor, but my 5 year old 15inch LCD monitor is still going strong.