McDonald's Snapfish codes

The codes just need to be entered on Snapfish's website by Dec 2007. I loaded all of mine last year-once entered, the free printing and shipping has NO EXPIRATION DATE. So load those codes! Follow the link on the email you were sent with the codes.

The codes just need to be entered on Snapfish's website by Dec 2007. I loaded all of mine last year-once entered, the free printing and shipping has NO EXPIRATION DATE. So load those codes! Follow the link on the email you were sent with the codes.

Thanks.;)

I emailed snapfish for the proper link. I had all of the codes written down, just didn't know where to enter them. (I had deleted all emails after writing down the codes.)

I also entered all of the codes at once, so have around 450 free pics coming. Sounds like a lot but when you don't have prints made for months at a time 450 isn't many.

It is a good thing they have no expiration date because I have about 6,000 of them left...

WOW!!!!

I think I had around 2000 or so. I just ordered 300 pictures last night. I still need to order some more.

My daughter is engaged and I plan on making her a scrapbook with copies of alot of family pictures. (This is my first scrapbook so lord only knows what it will look like. :lmao:) It will be a right good while before they get married, so I have plenty of time.

I can't wait until the Monopoly game starts again this year. :D