$10.00 off at shoebuy.com!

davephillyj

Don't know if this anyone but code Graduation 2007..... $15 off any Purchase of $60 or more

Theres some shoes over $60 that I want to buy and I'd LOVE to use this code but it said invaild entry after I tried it. I tried to take the space out like this - Graduation2007, still invaild. Also tried Grad2007 and tried using all caps on all variations, still didn't work. :(

Theres some shoes over $60 that I want to buy and I'd LOVE to use this code but it said invaild entry after I tried it. I tried to take the space out like this - Graduation2007, still invaild. Also tried Grad2007 and tried using all caps on all variations, still didn't work. :(

Try..... Graduation Sale for the code

I just got $10 off any pair again at shoebuy.com.

Go to msn.com, scroll down to the bottom ride hand side of the page under advertisements and click on the link that says Shoe Sale: Save $10 + Free Shipping.

Got some infant crocs for $13.90!

That link now says $10 off $40. Poop, Crocs are only like 32 bucks.:no:

Of course they change it when I'm prepared to buy 5 pairs of crocs, since they re-stocked the women's 9 caymans. Oh well, their loss.

Yeah...I like that "THEIR loss" :lmao: I guess it is something you have to check every few hours and POUNCE when the deal is good.

Still $10 off $40 at 7 p.m. CST Friday....

Yeah...I like that "THEIR loss" :lmao: I guess it is something you have to check every few hours and POUNCE when the deal is good.

Still $10 off $40 at 7 p.m. CST Friday....

We just got a Dick's Sporting Goods within walking distance a couple of days ago. I saw a $10 off $25 floating around, so I'll probably just go to the store and pick some up tomorrow.