Huggies Diapers

Where is the best place to buy Hugguies Diapers? I bought them off Amazon when they offered the '$25 gift card with $100 of Huggies purchases' in the past, but haven't seen this deal in months. My daughter is now in size 5, so I am spending about $20 every week or so! TIA!

I was in Wal-Mart tonight and on an endcap they had the jumbo Huggies size 6 for 6.87. That is a pretty good deal especially when you use a coupon too. Only size 6 were priced that way.

I have also found some great deals on Huggies from time to time at Toys R Us, Usually it is only one or two packs marked down, so you really have to check the tags on the shelf.

If you have a Rite Aid by you this is a deal going on now.

FREE* Huggies Baby Wipes 72 - 80 ct. when you buy Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers or Training Pants Sale Price $8.99 *One free item of equal or lesser value, for each qualified item purchased. Plus applicable sales tax

Thanks, Everyone!

-We belong to BJs since it is a lot closer to us than the other wholesale clubs, but the price per diaper is pretty much the same as it is if I buy the diapers from KMart or Walmart.

-I don't think there is a Rite Aid by us, but will check.

-I will definately check out the Walmart clearance - I hope it's national!