free reach toothbrush

4852jessica

in todays paper (4/29) there is a coupon for $2 off reach one ultimate clean toothbrush and at walgreens they have that on sale for $2 so it would be free. and you can also take that ad to walmart to have it priced match.

p.s it is an awesome toothbrush i got six of them last month from cvs.

Thanks. So then Lady Speed Stick is on sale for $1(Walgreens coupon) and I have a $1 man. coupon -- it will be free?

Unless it's the $1 off the 24/7 coupon. Those are excluded from the $1 sale. But there are .75/2 regular speedstick coupons that were in the Sunday paper also.

in todays paper (4/29) there is a coupon for $2 off reach one ultimate clean toothbrush and at walgreens they have that on sale for $2 so it would be free. and you can also take that ad to walmart to have it priced match.

p.s it is an awesome toothbrush i got six of them last month from cvs.

wow..I totally missed this deal when I was planning my trip...thanks for the heads up! Another trip looks to be in order before the end of this week. LOL. My total today before coupons was like $60. After coupons it was $11.

wow..I totally missed this deal when I was planning my trip...thanks for the heads up! Another trip looks to be in order before the end of this week. LOL. My total today before coupons was like $60. After coupons it was $11.

:eyepoppin What did you get? I must not be seeing any of the deals......

Oh, I see your other post now.