Bath & Body works $10 off $30 coupon online & in store

Fishboysmom

They are having a 5/$25 sale on the Signature Collection so if you add 7 of these, and use the code mentioned below, you will get free shipping and $10 off your order for $25 (Plus tax if you have it)

I just ordered 7 signature products for a grand total of $26.81 - free shipping!! WOW, that's cheaper than their semi-annual sale. :D

WOW!!:gdwow: :gdwow: Figuring in tax and all, that comes out to $3.75 each when you get the 7 signature items!!!:gdwow: :gdwow: AND, it is shipped to your door! You don't have to go to the mall!!!!! Early X-mas shopping, here I come!:g_dance:

Total was $26.27 here for 7 signature products (regular retail $10.50 each)

You can also use this in the store. I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday, and they had the 5/25 deal. I bought 6 and the total with tax was a little over $21.00.

They told me anthing after 5 products was still $5, so 6 items was exactly $30, and when I used the coupon for $10 off it was $20 + tax!:)

They are having a 5/$25 sale on the Signature Collection so if you add 7 of these, and use the code mentioned below, you will get free shipping and $10 off your order for $25 (Plus tax if you have it)

Thank you! That completes mom and MIL mother's day gifts (plus a lotion for me) for $27.14 shipped.