Add'l 75% off Clearance at Pier One

roobear61

Thanks for the info--went as soon as I read this, and came back with quite a bit. They must have just marked it down. Word was spreading fast and items were flying out the door. I did get some wine glasses, vases, wall decor, and placemats. Great deal!

Thanks for the heads up! I hit one local Pier one and decorated my almost bare place for $20.56! It's a great head start! The associate said the sale had been goin on since Wednesday. They still had plenty of item on clearance tho and scattered all over the store...Hard to distinguish what was on sale or not...I'm going to try another one tomorrow...Thank you again!

Hi to all & especially my sister who started this thread. She is so sweet. I only 'thought' about posting to let people know, but got busy with something else. At least I let her know & she passed on the joy to all of you. Three cheers for Roobear61!!! Have fun shopping everyone.

There are some really good deals here to check out. The deal is, all clearance items are an ADDITIONAL 75% off. If the tag is white and there is a 75% off sticker on it then it is just off the reg price.

The sales clerk did say there were some markdowns earlier in the week that they didnt have time to mark yet so some items are on sale and then some..... Def worth taking to the register to check out.

I got a huge $50 candle marked down to 6.00 and alot of their decorative twigs and flowers for large vases were really marked down. I got some forsythia looking things from 12.00 down to 1.00 each. And these giant wavy sticks for like .25 cents. Usually these are really expensive even at michaels.

They had lots of bar stools and black bedroom furniture. Tons of bright silver accent pieces like vases. Alot of the patio cusions were clearanced out as well. There were dinner tables and chairs and rugs all clearanced.

Lots of glasswear as well.

The lady in front of me bought a thing of ceramic easter eggs for .64 cents. It was ridiculous.

Happy shopping.:cheesy:

I just came back from Big Lots and it loks like they bought out the Pier1 warehouse. All the stuff that is online at 75% off but is "out of stock online" is in Big Lots, but at only 25% off the Pier1 Regular Price. So...I would check out existing stock in your Pier1 but if you needed a matching end table let's say, check out Big Lots!

I just came back from Big Lots and it loks like they bought out the Pier1 warehouse. All the stuff that is online at 75% off but is "out of stock online" is in Big Lots, but at only 25% off the Pier1 Regular Price. So...I would check out existing stock in your Pier1 but if you needed a matching end table let's say, check out Big Lots!

Wish I had seen this thread earlier...

But yeah I was in Big Lots last Friday and they had a ton of Pier 1 stuff from furniture to vases to knick-knacks. It was all quite expensive! I imagine it's going to be sitting there for a while. I have a Pier 1 clearance store near me, so those prices at Big Lots were outrageous --- and that's not something I usually say about Big Lots :no: