Any LOWES Coupons

leefamily23

I have to purchase a new lawn mower/tractor this week. Lowes has the best price so far. Anyone have a link to a lowes coupon??? Anything would be good. Percentage even better. I found one I signed up for that can take 7days-4weeks to get---???? It was for 10% off. Gotta make the purchase within a week though. It should run about $3000 so it would be a good time to use a coupon.

Looking around on Ebay---seems most Lowe's will accept Home Depot coupons???? If this is true---then I have one mailed in my name (w/ my name on the coupon) for 10% off up to $2000.00 at Home Depot.

So anyone use competitor's coupons at Lowe's?? If my purchase is over $2000.00 will they give me the discount on the first $2000.00? I guess I can call too, but I just wanna know if anyone has any expierence first.

Mine won't.

For $3,000, you get a John Deere x300 from a JD dealer.

I agree with you. My cousin works for a JD dealer and I was told the John Deeres they sell at Home Depot and Lowes are not the same you get at a dealer. I think they have cheaper engines in them. If you would buy one from a dealer they usually have special promotions going on, too. And if anything would go wrong with it, they would stand by their product and service it. I don't think Lowes or Home Depot does that.

Actually got it in my email tonight---so I'm happy. We're buying a Troybilt--not John Deere---the JD is in the exclusions but not anything else about mowers, tractors, or Troybilt brand.

I have also seen where you get 10% off your first purchase if you open a credit card. Might be worth a try to see if they will allow both.

Sometimes at the post office in the "moving" packets that come with a change of address form. There will be a 10% off coupon, but Id read the fine print.

Maybe it's just my area but I checked the packets at the PO recently and no HD or Lowe's coupons.

Will HD take an expired HD coupon???