What Freebies have you NOT received?

I did get my Pravda Vodka card yesterday and I got my Murad Skincare last weekend.

However, I do think my mailman may keep my samples because I always see posts for stuff I signed up for then I never get it!

Have you been able to find the Pravda vodka anywhere? I'm beginning to believe no where in Illinois has it.

And I do think sometimes my mailman keeps my samples - and sometimes he throws me some for other people. So its probably that if they fall out of your mail bundle, oh well.

I've gotten a lot of the cereal ones, sample bars, etc. I tend to not get the makeup and candle ones, like, ever.

STILL no GM mug or 7Up kit. LOTS of things I signed up for in Jan. I am giving up on. From Feb., I have not received:

Reach Access Flosser

Sensodyne Toothpaste

Eucerin Lotion

Optima Mug

Crestor key ring pill box

and about 30 things from "no-Name" type websites. I do not sign up for those type of things anymore. I stick to the name brand or manufacturer web sites, mostly, now.

I finally got the Reach Flosser today (I signed up Feb. 6) BUT----it was broken!!!:( Smashed in the mail.

UPDATE:

I wrote them and told them the flosser was broken and asked for another one, they sent me a $5.00 coupon to use on any Reach product.

• 4 weeks later...