Lands End in Certain Sears Stores...75% off then another 50%

mywarmbluefleece

Holy Cow!

I barely ever go to Sears and when I do I never look in the Land's End section. But today I just had a feeling to go to this Sears store early around opening time.

Land's End was having a fantastic clearance. Here is what I got:

Cotton/ Cashmere tunic sweater originally $49 now $6.50

Sweater jacket originally $119 now $15.00

Cashmere cable pullover originally $160 now $20

Cable Cardigan orignally $69.50 now $8

Quilted Weatherfeild Shoes don't know original price now $6.99

Nautical t-shirt was $14 now $1.99

So it is half off the 75% off price. Amazing!

They had a lot of extra small clothes left, and it was mostly woman's. They also had a lot of winter jackets, the squall ones in xlarge woman's sizes. The guy at the store said that most stuff will be gone by tonight. He also said their merchandise lasts a long time and only had a 3% shrinkage rate. I asked if any other stores were having the sale and he gave me three store names all in Ohio so you will have to go and check unless you live in Northeast Ohio. Here are the NEO locations with 50% off 75% off clearance. The rest just have 75% off clearance which is nothing to complain about either.

Southland, Middleburg Hts OH (Stand alone store)

Great Northern, North Olmstead

Belden Village Mall, Heck knows where, Ohio

Good luck!

Holy Cow!

I barely ever go to Sears and when I do I never look in the Land's End section. But today I just had a feeling to go to this stand-alone Sears store early around opening time.

Land's End was having a fantastic clearance. Here is what I got:

Cotton/ Cashmere tunic sweater originally $49 now $6.50

Sweater jacket originally $119 now $15.00

Cashmere cable pullover originally $160 now $20

Cable Cardigan orignally $69.50 now $8

Quilted Weatherfeild Shoes don't know original price now $6.99

Nautical t-shirt was $14 now $1.99

So it is half off the 75% off price. Amazing!

They had a lot of extra small clothes left, and it was mostly woman's. They also had a lot of winter jackets, the squall ones in xlarge woman's sizes. The guy at the store said that most stuff will be gone by tonight. He also said their merchandise lasts a long time and only had a 3% shrinkage rate. I asked if any other stores were having the sale and he gave me three store names all in Ohio so you will have to go and check unless you live in Northeast Ohio. Here are the NEO locations with 50% off 75% off clearance. The rest just have 75% off clearance which is nothing to complain about either.

Southland, Middleburg Hts OH (Stand alone store)

Great Northern, North Olmstead

Belden Village Mall, Heck knows where, Ohio

Good luck!

Bummer... I was at Sears last night, but I didn't realize they had a separate area for Lands End. I sure like some of their stuff, but they're always a little spendy for me. Those are awesome prices... Glad you got some great deals!

I went to the friends and family night tonight and scored a pair of the Lands end Chuka shoes for $5.39 regularly $48, a pair of $20 Lands End leather gloves for $1.05, a pair of Lands End slippers for ds for $1.05 a hat for older ds less than $1, 1 shirt for me regularly $48 (not lands end) marked down to $1.99, a pair of velour pants marked down to $1.99 got these with the extra off for tonight.

OMG, this is still going on! Prices are marked 75% off, and there's an extra 50% off the marked prices! I spent $90 and came home with 19 items valued at $919!!! :2elephant :2elephant :2elephant

I got 2 winter coats ($79 down to $10), 4 pairs of shoes, 3 mens' shirts, 1 ladies' shirt, winter gloves, 4 kids' pants, skirt, kids' sweater... I could go on and on... Nothing was more than $9.99 and many things were $2.49.

Awesome merchandise at a terrific price! This was at Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor, MI.

Thanks, OP!!!

Joanne