Home Depot 20% off coupon (need help)

bm734

I need your help finding the 20% off coupon that was available from home Depot last week. I tried to find it again, but it must have been removed. If anyone printed it, could you let me know. I'm getting ready to buy some decking material and would like to get the 20% off.

Thanks

Actually...you can get a 20% off coupon on Ebay for around $10 or so. There are usually tons of them on there, so try and find someone near you to cut down on shippin time...or possibly even find someone in your city, and you can pick up.

I have used these multiple times, and if you can find the right cashier at home depot, they will even sometimes let ou use the 20% and 10% (from post office) coupons at the same time.

tplaya... not true! My husband is a contractor and got a bunch of HD coupons at a home show from a guy wearing a HD smock who said he was a HD employee. We tried to redeem them here and they will no longer take the coupons without a bar code. I called HD corporate and was told the same thing. All their legit coupons have scanable bar codes now. You have to take the 20% off HD coupon and use it at Lowes since they will take HD coupons without a second thought.