PacSun additional 70% off clearance prices

lynnb

I made a visit to PacSun yesterday and was surprised to see an additional 70% discount on already clearance-priced items. For less than $25, I got a Roxy tee, Roxy sweats, Billabong tee, 2 Roxy handbags, and a Billabong handbag. For anyone who is into (or has kids who are into) surf-brand clothing and accessories, you might want to check it out.

I went over the weekend and found the same thing :) This first store we went to the kids spent $66 and got a good 350 worth of stuff (plus a card for $25 off a future $50 purchase). They were thrilled! So the next day we headed 45 miles down the road to see if they had anything different (specifically t shirts) where we quickly encountered the rudest employees ever :no: They refused to let us have the 70% off t shirts; said it was only for the racks that had the "additional 70% off ALL markdowns" on top of them, no other clearances. No big deal but how very rude they were about it was insane. We spent another $61 and got another $25 off card. They did have some awesome deals though :yup: hats for 5.xx down from 26.50, sunglasses for 2.xx, belts, boxers, and jeans.

Went to the Pac Sun here in Orange County CA, just a regular store in the mall and had a great time--Billabong jeans, Roxy skirt, 2 tees, a wallet and seven pairs of earrings for $58...and a $25 card for the next trip. Added up the original prices: $162.50! My daughter is so happy, and the jeans are 00 so they fit!

Thanks for posting this!

I went to the PacSun in Jax, FL.. and I think I scored on a bathmat... they didn't know the price for it... and when they called another store they didn't have any left either.. so they told me it was 4.+ -70% so yup... I scored... it was under 2.00 and I picked up 2 Billabong T's for 5.00, oh also if you have military ID you also get 10% additional discount... even on sale items.