need baby bedding set

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory around they have the Baby Depot section with lots of different baby crib sets for really great prices. They have tons to choose from and all are at a discount from the regular retail price. That is actually where I have gotten my crib sets in the past. I go and pick out what I like and my IL's buy it for me. Burlington also has accessories for the sets as well.

I know ebay also is a popular option - especially if you are looking for something that is out of production.

I bought my daughter's off smartbargains.com. $50 - not 'cheap' but very nice quality. It included the bumper, blanket and dust ruffle. Granted, I was so afraid of SIDs I never used the bumper or blanket when she was a baby. As a toddler, I made the bumper into pillows which she loves!

My mom made mine. But I did get nice sheets from Kmart- the Martha Stewart stuff is pretty nice and reasonably priced. Are you determined to buy the entire blanket set? The only reason I ask is that the comforters are always expensive and they are never used. I think nice sheets, dust ruffle & a light baby blanket (you can buy a few that can be washed & rewashed & rewashed for less than the comforter) are ample.