Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card - $4.95 Shipped After Rebate @ Buy.com

Brad

Well, I never remember how long it takes, but I always get my Kingston rebates from buy.com items, and I've ordered several different times. If you still have your instruction manual, it should say in there whether your camera can use 2g cards. Some can, some can't. Or maybe you could google your question.

Good luck! That's a whale of a deal on memory.

I''m New To Digital Cameras. Will This Card Work With Kodak Easyshare 6.1 Megapixel ? How Long Does Rebates Normally Take? Thanks For Info And Have A Blessed Day!!!!!

The rebate will be coming from Kingston not Buy.com.

I submitted a rebate to Kingston 1/28/07. Still waiting.

There is a website that you can track your rebate on.

Just to give you an idea of the time frame, they received mine on 2/6/07 and it says it is still being processed.

I think the form says rebate will be mailed in 4-6 weeks so hopefully mine will be mailed soon.

HTH

I know the rebate doesn't come from buy.com, but it is only good on Kingston items purchased from buy.com, so I guess there's some kind of relationship there. That's what I meant. These are identical to the sort of rebates I have sent for in the past. And yes, they do take a while, but they always appear. That's the bottom line for me.

I know the rebate doesn't come from buy.com, but it is only good on Kingston items purchased from buy.com, so I guess there's some kind of relationship there. That's what I meant. These are identical to the sort of rebates I have sent for in the past. And yes, they do take a while, but they always appear. That's the bottom line for me.

I wasn't responding to your reply. You obviously know where the rebates come from because you have done it before. I was just simply stating it comes from Kingston for those who might not be sure. And I was letting her know how long it takes because I have my records available because I have a rebate I am waiting on. I was just answering her questions. Sorry if you took it personally.

As long as you follow the instructions carefully on the rebate form you will get the rebate but it will take forever for the check to come. My rebate check for the memory card I bought right before christmas came in the mail last week.