Great Sears Clearance!!

jovegas

I was at Sears over the weekend and they had a great clearance sale going on! I found boy's sweaters at 90% off!! Also, in the fragrance/jewelry department they had a big display of men's electric shavers for 75% off!! Lots of great bargains to be had! Happy shopping!

Jo

I've noticed that Sears has had pretty good clearance sales for the last few weeks. I've been racking up. Got tons of dress blouses, skirts, and shirts for 3.99-7.99. I love the Rena Rowan satin trimmed tanks that were on sale for 3.99. Be cautious though, some may be 3.99, some may be 1.99, but Sears has a thing for pricing by color. Some of their "newer colored tanks were 10-12.99, while the "older colors" were 1.99-3.99. I was shocked, they were all the same tanks! But oh well, there are still great deals to be found there!

Thanks to the OP for this. I would have never gone to Sears otherwise. This is a really great clearance sale, although you do have to have some time to look through the racks! For under $50, I managed to get 2 skirts, a dress blazer, a sweater, and 6 blouses. The blazer alone with more than this full-price.

I went to SEARS and found some great deals. They had women's and kid's clearance shoes with an additional 50% off. They also had Land's End men's shirts marked way down to $3.99 and $4.99. They were long-sleeved but great for church or work. I ended up getting 10 men's shirts and 2 pairs of heels for myself for $61.00.

Well now, I guess I'll have to make my way to Sears tonight. Hopefully they'll be something left for me! Thanks OP-

Went tonight-

We didn't do as well as others, but I got my 13 yr old 4 shirts, my 11 yr old pants and a skirt, my ds 2 pr shorts, and me some pjs--for $40.00. Not too bad. Thanks again, OP!