Help me find a CAR DUAL screen DVD Player!

I am trying to find a DVD player to attach to both headrests. Under 200.00 Also, I do use a few sites to help me U prom.., Ebates, and my** as well however, I'd use a link through here first and foremost beacause of all the support I've gotten in the past :)

What's the best one out there at the best price??

my sister got one at walmart for 189. pretty good. they could watch two dvds or the same one. they did not have it on display at the store but when i asked them if they had any in the automotive department they brought it out.

Chunka - I got a new Honda Pilot about 3 weeks ago and do not need my dual DVD's - I have two sons and this is the one that I bought after christmas that you put on the back of the headrests - I was going to put it on ebay but I am will to sell it to you and send it to you CHEAP (like 50 bucks for both and the case) Let me know if you want it.

I bought a durabrand dual screen a year and a half ago from walmart. It was about 180 and included a game system. I love it! I have had no problems and we use it all the time! It has a few head phone jacks and individual volume controls and settings. You can also play different games on each system or one watch dvd and the other play a game.

I have also taken it into several hotel rooms and hooked it up to use on the big tv in there as well while traveling.