75% off Hanes at Dollar General

starshine

Was in Dollar General today and all the Hanes socks and underwear for men, women and children where 75% off. I got 5 packs of mens briefs for 1.25, little boys socks a pack of 6 for 1.00, womens socks for 1.00 for 8 pair and little boys boxers for 1.00 a package of 2. Happy Hunting!

The spongebob, Batman, and Superman boys underwear (it was actually Fruit of the loom) was ringing up $1.25 at on DG. The Cars was 25% off but she said it would ring up 50%. So I agreed to it for my son who has been pitching a fit for them. Well, then I threw in the spongebob and WHOA. I went back and got 18 packs all together. I have two boys and my sister has three and my best friend has three boys. Also got several of the boxer briefs for the boys for 1.xx a pack several packs for me 1.xx a pack. They had tons left and girls stuff too, but no girls needing it in my family right now for several more years......still in diapers

Added up to $273.xx retail

paid 68.xx:woot2:

Also got two pair of athletic shoes (for play as they have a funny smell to me) at 2.50 each

THANKS OP!!!!

How come I go broke at SALES?:g_shrug:

Ours said 50% and 25% off too, but they rang up 75% that's how I was able to get so many! I should have put that in my other post. RUN NOW. But no Spiderman. Batman, spngbob, superman were the only ones. Cars was 50% but not 75% go figure. A ton of little girls socks were NOT marked at all they were little tykes brand 4 pack colors and all white

0.63 a pack. I found those on accident as I needed a pack on our way to Chuch e cheese. so I loaded up on the way back. they were handing up but also had some in bins on the isles. They also had hanes stuff hid in the bins in the isles! I dug and found several things and I visited 3 stores to find all I got. Hope this helps you all.

i went sat. to my DG and made a haul!!! got my guy 3 pks of t-shirts 2 pks of undies-a pair of jammie pants for my adult son-2 pks of undies for me a pack of socks and 5 hanes her way bras and a bunch of 90% off valentines stuff for under 20.00! I think this is one of the best deals that i have found in a long time. And the best part is that i would have not known about it if i didnt check these boards. I really apprecate the great people that post on here:)

i went to my dg in ny today,they only had one mixed box of hanes that were pushed under a clothing rack,i asked the lady to scan one for me ,and the mens boxer briefs were 1.25,so i went back and got 2 boys boxer briefs 3 packs of 6 pk girls briefs,2 girls camisoles,got some for myself,i even grabb a couple packs a siz bigger for my son and daughter for school next year,i got 10 packs in all for 12.00.thank you for the post i would of never know about it either.wow i love bargains.

I found a DG that had spiderman. only in size 8, but got 3 packs, just for a variety.Also just got several things marked 25% OFF TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD SCAN, and they most all scanned 75 some 50%. Got some cute things for my daughter to grow into. I went first thing this morning when they weren't busy and just put one of everything in my buggy and asked her to start scanning.... she just laughed her head off.... But is it helps me and others save a few bucks,, I'll look like an idiot for a moment.

Went to a DG in a neighboring town just to kill some time waiting for a meeting. As soon as I walked in they had a huge cart that said "75% off" and was full of socks and underwear. Didn't find anything for my boys but found tons for both DD and granddaughter. They had Hanes and Fruit of the Loom on sale, along with several brands of socks.

Now I think I might run up to our local DG tonight to see if they have anything for my 3 DS.

Thanks OP for letting us know about this or I wouldn't have checked!

scooby doo and power rangers just came in I know they are full price. The only ones I know that are cheap are SB - Spidy - Batty - Cars. And then the Hanes Planes. Well some off brands and FTL heck half our store!. I just went first thing in the AM and took one of a lot of all of it and told them to do a price check. Made notes of waht was what and took it to the other stores. The other stores all rang up the same, too.

I went to another store over my lunch hour today. This is what I got:

2 pks of Fruit of the Loom (FOL) Spongbob 3 pr size 8 for $1.50 each UPC#7603182110

2 pks of FOL Spongbob 3 pr size 6 for $1.50 each UPC#7603182109

1 pk of FOL Spiderman 3pr size 6 for $1.50 UPC#7603183231

1 pk of FOL Superman 3pr size 8 for $1.50 UPC#7603187672

1 pk of Hanes Harry Potter 3pr size 4 for $.50 UPC#7533817567

1 pk of Hanes Princess Briefs 3pr size 2t-3t for $1.13 UPC# 7533810248

1 pk of Fisher Price Toddler assorted bobby socks size 4-6 for $.63 UPC#3227123795

I hope this helps someone else find some of these great deals.

carebears were 1.13 today so were

princess for girls

girls camasole (sp?) 3pk hanes her way 1.13 not in the bin or marked

got 8 pks of toddler bobbies for my dd and my niece! .63

opened undies .20 cent each! all kinds

Hanes her way bras w and w/o wire 1.25! They had 100's of them. (don't like those though)

oh, and got a few more packs of socks. Don't remember name brand but 8 pair .50 cent a pack. Put up for next school year. Happy hunting!