Free item atBath + Body Works

sadmom5

It doesnt just work with any products. I tried and it told me I didnt have the right qualifying products. They have a new honeysuckle scent out. I bet it works with that.

The free tote is very cute though! I bought a hand cream for $12 in my fav scent and got the free tote. Its orange and pink stripes and so spring/summer cute. But they say its a very limited supply and with ANY purchase so I know they wont last long.

They have a deal on free shipping with any order over $65 and you get the free tote.

Here's the coupon:

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection product with $15 purchase (up to a $10.50 value). Offer valid now through April 1, 2007.

To Redeem In Stores:

Print this coupon and present it at any Bath & Body Works Store.

Authorization code 5766.

To Redeem Online (Shop Now):

1. Add $15 or more in merchandise to your shopping bag.

2. Add your Free Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection product, up to a $10.50 value.

3. At checkout, enter promotional code HONEY.

Free Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection product with $15 purchase (up to a $10.50 value) and Free Spring Fling Tote with any purchase. Each offer is limited to one per customer. While supplies last. No substitutions. Selection may vary online and by store location. Offers may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Offers not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or sale merchandise nor are they valid toward previous purchases. Gift cards, Egift cards, gift wrap services, and taxes are not applicable toward minimum purchase requirements. Change will not be given for Signature Collection product with less than a $10.50 value. Free Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection product with $15 purchase valid through 11:59 p.m. EST on April 1, 2007. Free Spring Fling tote with any purchase valid through 11:59 p.m. EST on March 8, 2007. Offers valid at BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works stores. Offers not valid at Bath & Body Works Outlet locations. Subject to change without notice.

Buy 3, Get 1 Free Signature Collection. Excludes White Barn Home Fragrance products. While supplies last. No substitutions. Selection may vary online and by store location. Single item purchases at regular price. Item with the lowest retail price is the free product. Offer may not be combined with any other offers, coupons, or discounts. Offer not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Exclusions and/or purchase limitations may apply. Offer valid at BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works stores while supplies last. Offer not valid at Bath & Body Works Outlet locations. Subject to change without notice.

For more information call 1-800-756-5005, or visit our contact us page. Please do not reply to this message.

BATH & BODY WORKS, 7 LIMITED PARKWAY EAST, REYNOLDSBURG, OHIO 43068

http://f.e.bathandbodyworks.com/i/34/528207786/coup0305.html

I was not able to get the 5450 promotion to work with a $7.00 purchase plus shipping. Said my order did not qualify for this promotion. Those who got it to work, did you already have an account back in Dec? It would seem I could have gotten the bag and coupon in Dec, but not set an account up until today. Any advice?

I was not able to get the 5450 promotion to work with a $7.00 purchase plus shipping. Said my order did not qualify for this promotion. Those who got it to work, did you already have an account back in Dec? It would seem I could have gotten the bag and coupon in Dec, but not set an account up until today. Any advice?

Oooops! Figured it out. Sorry. (Had to add it first!!!)