TargetUnion.org

We all know the “freedom of Speech” speech, but I can’t help but wonder if all these people that are posting on this site (targetunion.org) realize that they can be held accountable for what they are so willing putting on the web for all to read.

For example, if the lady that the first poster so openly called names and so openly made it a personal vendetta to get revenge on read the post, what do you think her attorney would have to say? I know all this is done with a degree of anonymity but we all know in a court of law that means nothing. A judge's order and all the anonymity in the world can go away.

I agree that we all have the right to rave and rant after having a bad day or two but you also have to take responsibility for what you are so willing to place on a public forum cause if just may come back to be used against you in a court of law.

I can’t see Target allowing these posters to tarnish their reputation too much longer without taking some kind of action.

JMO

We all know the “freedom of Speech” speech, but I can’t help but wonder if all these people that are posting on this site (targetunion.org) realize that they can be held accountable for what they are so willing putting on the web for all to read.

For example, if the lady that the first poster so openly called names and so openly made it a personal vendetta to get revenge on read the post, what do you think her attorney would have to say? I know all this is done with a degree of anonymity but we all know in a court of law that means nothing. A judge's order and all the anonymity in the world can go away.

I agree that we all have the right to rave and rant after having a bad day or two but you also have to take responsibility for what you are so willing to place on a public forum cause if just may come back to be used against you in a court of law.

I can’t see Target allowing these posters to tarnish their reputation too much longer without taking some kind of action.

JMO

Well said.I agree with you.