Eros DVD: 99 Cent DVD Sale

bigjimslade

Has anyone purchased here before and know what shipping runs? I've always wanted to see some of the films "Bollywood" is making, but I'm afraid shipping wouldn't make it worth the $.99 sale price.

From the site:

SA DVD Quanity Charges

Range of 1-5 $ 5.00

Range of 6-10 $ 9.00

Above 10 DVDs 0.99 cents for each additional DVD

$ 5.00 (per Combo) DELIVEREY BETWEEN 5 – 7 BUSINEES DAYS

I shop Eros all the time. If you buy more then 5 DVD's at that price then it is worth it. I have been dealing with them for about 3 years now and have had no problems. My girlfriend's parents buys from them all the time for the Indian video store they run and they have had no problems as well. Have fun!

OK, thanks for the explanation. Never heard of this before.

No problem. Bollywood films are becoming more popular each year in the US. Movie theaters are being built just to show Bollywood films. There are 10 in Texas alone. The reason for this is that Indians from India are moving to the US in record numbers and Bollywood films are a big part of the Indian and Hindi culture. The numbers will only grow. In my area NRI's (Non Resident Indians...Indians who dont live in India) will reach 1.5 million in 4 years.

Just like Mogan David wine, Bollywood films are an acquired taste but it is worth taking note of.

No problem. Bollywood films are becoming more popular each year in the US. Movie theaters are being built just to show Bollywood films. There are 10 in Texas alone. The reason for this is that Indians from India are moving to the US in record numbers and Bollywood films are a big part of the Indian and Hindi culture. The numbers will only grow. In my area NRI's (Non Resident Indians...Indians who dont live in India) will reach 1.5 million in 4 years.

Just like Mogan David wine, Bollywood films are an acquired taste but it is worth taking note of.

All news to me. I guess the Indians have not made it as far as Iowa, yet. Most of OUR immigrants come from Bosnia and Mexico.

All news to me. I guess the Indians have not made it as far as Iowa, yet. Most of OUR immigrants come from Bosnia and Mexico.

I never heard of it either, I guess that I just learned something new today. We have a lot of Bosnians in our neighborhood also.

The biggest population of South Asians (people from India or Pakistan or of that culture) are in Texas, California, New York, New Jersey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American