eMachines T3604 Desktop with 17" Monitor & Photo Printer - $379.97 @ Best Buy

Brad

has anyone had any experience with emachine? I need some help, as I am looking for a new desktop for the kids.

I've got an emachines t6534 that i bought for my kids at 8 mos ago and am quite pleased. I was particularly pleased with options for expansion. That used to be an issue with earlier machines.

No experience with support, tho.

I've had an emachine pc for almost 4 years now and the only issue that's come up for me is the cooling fan .. I had to replace it a few months ago .. other than that I've been very happy with it :) I'm really considering this one now but I'm not sure if I want to get another CRT monitor .. I'd rather have a flat panel .. decisions decisions :)

I bought an E-machine in 2000 and I added memory, replaced the monitor, keyboard, mouse, sound card (X3). But that thing was still kicking this year when I upgraded to a T5048 Emachine. I have seen other computers break down while my EMachine was still ticking. I hardly ever turned it off, did regular disk scans, and used Mozilla Firefox as my browser. I don't know if that helped or not, but I was very pleased with my EMachine.