MarketDay Clearance Cheesecakes

jbdinos

Anyone that has a local school that uses market day for a fund raiser has an opportunity to buy a great clearance deal on cheesecakes. Our local elementary sells marketday and it is normally expensive. But I go to order online at www.marketday.com and check out the clearance deals available approximately 2 weeks before the orders are due. This month they have confetti cheesecakes that are normally 10.00 marked down to 1.99. On top of that with any order you get mini banana pancakes for free. All you have to do is order online and pick up at your local school.

I was suprised by your post because I saw it on the clearance yesterday and figured they must have sold out by now. Not only is it apparently sold out, but I can't even find it on their website anymore. But there are some other goodies in the clearance section. I got a couple strawberry cream pies for $5/each and some bread mixes for $1.99

I was suprised by your post because I saw it on the clearance yesterday and figured they must have sold out by now. Not only is it apparently sold out, but I can't even find it on their website anymore. But there are some other goodies in the clearance section. I got a couple strawberry cream pies for $5/each and some bread mixes for $1.99

They still show up on my webpage, maybe they leave a certain number for each participating school or something? However, I didn't have any bread mixes. I did get a couple of the strawberry cream and a lemon for my SIL for his birthday dinner.

must be by area-- I'm in NJ-- there's a few items only ... lemon pie and fruit pie at 7.49, candy for 2.59, christmas pretzels 3.99, jack o lantern cookies 4.99 and a holiday christmas tree. But thanks I'll try again sometime. Never ordered from here -- way too expensive.

I agree they are expensive, very similar in quality and price to Schwann's. The only difference is you support a local school instead of the Schwann's shareholders when you do buy. But on the other hand, it's rare that I order things not on clearance. The clearance priced food is still well in date and fresh, just they are either overstocked or discontinuing and you get great deals from the clearance things.

where did you find the clearance section

I always see it on the right hand side after I log in. You may have to pick a school and a user name in order to see it. I never thought about it till you mentioned it. But it doesn't cost anything to get a username and there isn't any big deal made about ordering, I think I get an email once a month reminding me of the order deadline is all.

They still show up on my webpage, maybe they leave a certain number for each participating school or something? However, I didn't have any bread mixes. I did get a couple of the strawberry cream and a lemon for my SIL for his birthday dinner.

That's interesting to know. I just figured the web clearance was the same across the country.

I agree that some items are pricey, but other prices are comparable or cheaper than grocery stores. Plus you're helping out the schools. I always check the clearance the day it goes up to get the best availability. Once you register it will tell you if clearance is available (you can click on the clearance link) or if it's not available it will tell you the date it will be available. Their cheese pizzas, cheese raviolis, chicken tenders, & diced chicken are great deals, especially when they go on sale, imo.

must be by area-- I'm in NJ-- there's a few items only ... lemon pie and fruit pie at 7.49, candy for 2.59, christmas pretzels 3.99, jack o lantern cookies 4.99 and a holiday christmas tree. But thanks I'll try again sometime. Never ordered from here -- way too expensive.

And for our area of NJ we have a crown roast (?) for $30, Starwberries & Cream $7.99 & popcorn chicken $6.99. Our school gave it up last year ~ ALOT of work for 9 months and only to make $3K.

And for our area of NJ we have a crown roast (?) for $30, Starwberries & Cream $7.99 & popcorn chicken $6.99. Our school gave it up last year ~ ALOT of work for 9 months and only to make $3K.

Our school is having this same problem...lots of work, and we're only making ~$175/month. We have the National Honor Society helping us with delivery every month...

Thanks, OP: I got 2 cheesecakes, a cheede dip & free pancakes for $6 :)

Joanne

Empty clearence section for my schools. I actually worked for the distributor for our school for awhile and I never saw customers getting clearence. They would offer special closeouts to the reps every once in awhile, but not at near the discount you all are getting items at.

If you've never tried Market Day's vegetables, they are really THE BEST!! Their broccoli is far better than any premium broccoli I can buy in the grocery store... it is all florets and is VERY fresh tasting. I also like the peas and the California mix. The asparagus is a little pricey, but it is delicious, also.