Jcpenney Coupon

mahalia52

http://usa.visa.com/personal/discounts/detail/JCPenney.com/vro_details.jsp?merchantName=JCPenney.com&merchantId=146&pageId=197&it=il_/personal/discounts/index.jsp

Save 15% on your next order of $49 or more from jcpenney.com when you pay with your Visa® card!

I found this but apond reading it does not include furniture

heck from the looks of it I wounder what it does include

Valid: 02/01/2007 to 07/31/2007

Offer valid February 1st, 2007 through July 31st, 2007.

Offer good only on merchandise ordered from JCPenney.com.

Discount does not apply to the following merchandise purchases: JCPenney Custom Fit Clothing; Jodee; Value right, 2/more, combo, clearance/ outlet prices; cookware, cutlery and gadgets; cosmetics & fragrances; electronics; fine china; floor/personal care; furniture; housewares; infant bedding/furniture/wheeled goods/accessories; jewelry; mattresses; musical instruments; pools; scooters; small appliances; sporting goods; toys; video games; watches; AeroBed; Clarks; Columbia Sportswear Outerwear; Easy Spirit; Grand Patrician; Levi's, Gift Card/e-certificate; Services & Service Contracts; prior purchases; orders currently being processed, and cannot be used with any other offers or for payment on account.

Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.

Offer only redeemable in the U.S.

Void where prohibited.

Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer.

Offer good only when paid for with a valid Visa card.

©2006 Visa U.S.A. Inc.

I will try looking for something to help you.

I received this e-mail after I placed an order as a thank you from JCP.

How to get free shipping throughout jcp.com:

1. After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to the shopping bag page. Select "yes" under "Discounts" to indicate that you are using a promotional code.

2. Enter code FEBTHNK in the "promotional code" box on the following page. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout. Your validation code is 251080329.

3. Shop now! Offer ends March 10, 2007.

*Free shipping offer good only on advertised lines of merchandise orders of $49 or more delivered within the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico) by standard delivery to your home, office, or a JCPenney Catalog Desk. The following purchases do not qualify for this offer nor toward the $49 purchase amount required: truck or express deliveries; taxes; Jodee catalog; Teleflora; Sephora.com; clearance/outlet prices; Services; prior purchases; orders currently being processed and cannot be used with any other offers. Offer good through March 10, 2007.

Heard it from a friend? Be on the inside track, and opt-in to receive JCPenney email.

thanks, i will try that!!!

I received this e-mail after I placed an order as a thank you from JCP.

How to get free shipping throughout jcp.com:

1. After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to the shopping bag page. Select "yes" under "Discounts" to indicate that you are using a promotional code.

2. Enter code FEBTHNK in the "promotional code" box on the following page. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout. Your validation code is 251080329.

3. Shop now! Offer ends March 10, 2007.

*Free shipping offer good only on advertised lines of merchandise orders of $49 or more delivered within the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico) by standard delivery to your home, office, or a JCPenney Catalog Desk. The following purchases do not qualify for this offer nor toward the $49 purchase amount required: truck or express deliveries; taxes; Jodee catalog; Teleflora; Sephora.com; clearance/outlet prices; Services; prior purchases; orders currently being processed and cannot be used with any other offers. Offer good through March 10, 2007.

Heard it from a friend? Be on the inside track, and opt-in to receive JCPenney email.

• 2 weeks later...