Mens Titanium/tungsten Ring

jenilyn

Can someone help me find a reasonable deal on a size 10 Mens Titanium or Tungsten wedding ring. Would like something with diamonds(plural, as in more them one) Not ungodly expensive, doesnt have to be the best diamonds out there, just something you cant see a blemish/flaw in by just looking at it. However it does need to look clear rather than cloudy or yellow. Price isnt necessarily an issue but I want some bang for my buck, KWIM? I dont want to go totally cheap, and have found some nice ones for actually around $200 with a 1/4 karat of diamonds.

I dont need something totally extravagant just something nice for him.

I hope some of this makes some sort of sense.

Can anyone help, Im about searched out for the weekend, theyre all starting to look the same!!!!!

TIA - Jen (its much appreciated):)

Hey Jen, I bought DH a size 10, titanium, 1/4 karat in diamonds (i think it is like 3 or 4 small stones), I clarity, not perfect, but clear, and beautiful. I bought this on bidz.com for $84 free shipping. You can go on Bidz.com between i think 3am-6am and get free shipping. i buy alot of jewlery from bidz.com at great prices and have taken some of it to local jewlers to make sure i didnt get screwed, and they have all been very impressed with the pieces and prices that i paid. So, to this day I have never gotten anything that wasn't a great deal or a fine piece of jewlery. good luck

Didnt get his ring there but I just bought a bezel set 1/4 carat sapphire pendant....lmao

Its soooo pretty!

TY Kodis97 for mentioning the site, I love it!

Its soooo easy to use too!

We need to figure out where to post this in a thread so other GD'ers can use it too!

:D

YAY!!!!ME! (&Kodis97 of course)

Trishy....

LMFAO!! BLAME IT ON KODIS97!!

Thats where I was sent to look for DH's ring and I bought MYSELF a necklace!!

Ive been there everyday.... looking... wishing...

EXERCISING RESTRAINT!!

Holy cow I love that site!

I think we're all in trouble!

jenilyn:D

Try overstock.com they sell them.

Yeah, overstock is where I got my soon-to-be's titanium ring. We didn't get any diamonds on it because he wanted a "man's man" ring :confused: But we were able to pick out a really awesome one for $40 with free shipping. It came certified and everything.

First I would suggest a Tungsten ring over a Titanium ring. My husband has had both. I bought a Titanium ring (it is very light weight) but he really wanted a Tungsten ring. Due to finances I went for the Titanium ring and promised myself I would buy him a Tungsten ring for our 1year anniversary.

I bought my husband Tungsten ring from ebay. The name of the seller is Direct to Net.

http://stores.ebay.com/Direct2Net.

My friend had bought her husband almost the exact same ring at the Mall (Rogers Jewelers) for over $700 -- had to have it special ordered and had to wait 2 months.

I paid... about $40 including shipping -- and was there in about 1 week -- you just need to give them your size. His ring is beautiful and he always get compliments on it. I think the great thing about the Tungsten is that it does not scratch (he works construction and wears it)... it is super shiny all of the time!!!

:yup:

(he works construction and wears it)... it is super shiny all of the time!!!

You husband should know that because Tungsten (and Titanium) are such hard metals, a hospital would have difficulty cutting it off his finger should they ever need to. Gold and silver are downright soft in comparison.

He has to do what he feels is "right" but I wouldn't recommend wearing it for jobs that require heavy labor.

You husband should know that because Tungsten (and Titanium) are such hard metals, a hospital would have difficulty cutting it off his finger should they ever need to. Gold and silver are downright soft in comparison.

He has to do what he feels is "right" but I wouldn't recommend wearing it for jobs that require heavy labor.

This is true. My step-father has a friend who was stung by a bee in his hand and he was allergic to them. His ring was made from tungsten and his hand swelled up around it horribly. He ended up having to get his finger amputated because they were unable to remove the ring he just lost circulation. It was horrible. My step-father also works in construction and never wears his wedding band (made of gold) on the job. He says it can get caught on too many things it's not worth the chance.