$15 off $15 Lane Bryant coupon Feb. 12 - 19

Linbil5987

Sounds good, but I did notice in the fine print, that the $15.00 is not valid on hosery or accessories and none of the offers are good on clearance items.

Double check that because on the front of my card it says "Valid on clearance" in the lower left-hand corner. Are you sure you're looking at the same card? The back of mine does not say anything about excluding hoisery or accessories. It does exclude perfect price ever day items and some specific brand names.

I got the $25 off $75 so I got two dress pants, 2 panties, and a top for about $54. I also then got a real woman dollar since I spent over $50 which is good for $25 off $50 during a certain time period (don't know when - I don't have it with me right now).

Double check that because on the front of my card it says "Valid on clearance" in the lower left-hand corner. Are you sure you're looking at the same card? The back of mine does not say anything about excluding hoisery or accessories. It does exclude perfect price ever day items and some specific brand names.

I got the $25 off $75 so I got two dress pants, 2 panties, and a top for about $54. I also then got a real woman dollar since I spent over $50 which is good for $25 off $50 during a certain time period (don't know when - I don't have it with me right now).

I am looking at the coupon I printed out from the above link. Where did you get your card?

We don't have a Lane Bryant and I've never heard of it. I checked out the web site and see that this is for the bigger ladies. (Just in case someone else like me did not know) Nothing in a size 6.........

Betcha wished you ate those ho ho's now!

Is anyone else having trouble printing this? When I click on the link, there is nothing there but a link to lanebryant.com?

Make sure you are clicking on the second link with the http:// in the beginning.

The first link will take you to Lane Bryant.com.

The second link is working for me and still showing the coupon.

I just went there and my Lane Bryant was having a good sale already. I got a pants suit that was originally $49.50 for the pants alone, plus a sweater vest that was $39.50 originally plus a lace blouse, all for $70. The lady had no problem letting me ring each coupon up seperately. But then she talked me into getting 20% off the whole shebang so I did that instead of the $15 each item plus I got $25 off of $75.

So I got a 9.99 shirt for 5.61, 49.50 pants for 20.84, 29.99 blazer for 16.83 and 39.50 vest for 15.52. Yay me!

i have tried opening up the link and it isnt working?? anyone know whats up.

I was having the same problem earlier! I had to shut down my firewall in order for it to print. But I got my coupon and headed out the door. I got a pair of shorts that were just put out on the rack today, original price $34.50, for $6.XX!!! With the $15 off coupon and the fact that all Venizia denim is 40% off!! Woo Hoo for me!! I wish they had a better selection, I'd go by more! And yes, I said shorts!! I'm in Arizona where it is has already been in the 70's and 80's for the past two weeks!! Gotta love it!

I am looking at the coupon I printed out from the above link. Where did you get your card?

Hmmm, that's interesting. I got the cards in the mail. I just looked at the link (I assumed that it was the same thing). Has the same picture on it but has different information on it. So okay I guess I'll clarify and say if you got a card in the mail it is good on clearance!:yup: If you only get the link above, sorry :(

The cashier let me use 3 today, YES 3!! I got a 3/4 sleeve shirt for 6.xx, (reg. 29.50), a dress work shirt for 15.xx (reg. 44.50) and a pair of jeans for 9.50!!!!!! I may just print off one more and see if I can find some of those shorts posted by mommyof2 tomorrow. Can you tell me what the style of these were?? I need some for a school trip in May! Thx!!

Went today and they had some nice sweater for $9.99, lots of sale stuff. The checker would not let me use my card on any markdown or sale items or clearance( because she said it was really markdown items) I asked what could I use it on she said regular priced items that were not price $12.XX. IS THIS CORRECT?