Fisher Price kid tough camera

I bought mine at Wal-Mart but it was regular price (59.88). Others that have posted on the Offline Deals forum found them at Wal-Mart on clearance for $35, but I checked several Wal-Marts and never found it for this price. Target also had it when I was there a few days ago for the same price (about $60). I think it is a little more at Toys R Us (65?). Good luck! These seem to be a popular item.

It's a perfect camera for children. My youngest refers to it as the camera you can throw down the stairs! The quality isn't great but then again considering most children wouldn't take the time to focus a regular camera I'd say it does really well. It's way better than getting a 35mm and then having to pay to develop pictures with people with half a head.

After listening to reviews here and elsewhere we decided not to get it for DD for christmas but Grandma went ahead and got it. I am so glad she did. When DD takes the time to stop moving(hard for a 5yr old i know lol) the pictures are solid. I wouldnt want to have a family portrait done w/ them or anything but for her to take a million pictures of her ponies and dolls it is beyond perfect.

my walmart in ohio had both the pink and blue ones on clearance. $21

where in ohio are you? i am in toledo and checked here with no luck!

anyone see a deal and willing to ship one to me?

my dd will be 2 in march and loves cameras so this will be great for her.

thanks!

miranda

We got this camera for our 5 yr old for Christmas. Like others stated, an adult wouldn't be thrilled with the picture quality, but for all the pictures of his brothers' butt and close ups of the tv that my son takes, it's perfect.