Skinny/Tall boys jeans!

My oldest son is 10, he is tall and slim... I am having a horrible time trying to find him jeans that fit. He wears a 10 slim, but most brands are still too short. If I try size 12, they fall off. Altering them seems to mess up the shape of the jeans. Does anyone know of a brand that runs longer?!?

Thanks forum, I really enjoy reading here......

My oldest son is 10, he is tall and slim... I am having a horrible time trying to find him jeans that fit. He wears a 10 slim, but most brands are still too short. If I try size 12, they fall off. Altering them seems to mess up the shape of the jeans. Does anyone know of a brand that runs longer?!?

Thanks forum, I really enjoy reading here......

LOL my son has the same problem.I have found the Arizona jeans(pennys) 10 slim fit my son.I also dont dry them.They seem to run longer.I also buy the boot cut ones.

My boys aren't what I call tall, in fact they are on the short side but they are tiny around the middle, we don't buy any jeans that don't have the adjustable waist in them. Childrens Place online has slims that have this feature, we have also had some luck with Levi's slims that have the adjustable waist. My 10 year old need size 8 for the length but his waist still measure's for a size 4 so with out this handy feature I would be in big trouble.

Hope that helps a little

Heidi

Just an idea, but you may find something like this at Hot Topic. Skinny pants for guys are popular in Europe and I've seen guys wearing them over here as well. Of course these were teenagers that I seen, but I would think you could possibly find the right size. Worth a shot :)

We are lucky enough to have a Lee outlet here. They have adjustable waist slims, and al lkid's jeans are $8-$12. Sometimes they don't have the right size, but we just keep checking. We always buy the Wrangler. They aren't just cowboy jeans anymore.

Also, Arizona, Old Navy, and Levis, but DS can hardly wear the Levi's slims. They seem to run VERY small.