Sears Toy Clearance: 75% off TODAY!

bovichtj

Hello,

I was at Sears this morning, and they had 50% off all toys, except for Extreme Makeover, The First Years (I think) and Peg Perego. This includes Fisher Price, Littlest Pet Shop, Bratz, and a whole lot more :)

I purchased a FP Castle (reg $40) and FP Mega T-Rex (reg $26) for $20 and $12.50, respectively.... and of course the sales clerk said at the end of the transaction "Now you know, all the toy clearance goes to 75% on the 14th"

Of course, I will be popping in to re-purchase and return for the credit difference first thing Wednesday morning!

Hope this helps,

Joanne

OK, so I went back today and got the FP Castle for $10 (reg $40), the Dream Life TV game for $10 (reg $40), a Craniums Sea Shell sounds game for $5 (reg $20)... They had leap pad baby toys, pooh, bratz, monopoly games (esp. sponge bob), and UNO cards for 99c. Lots more stuff than I can really put here...

Fabulous deals if you can get there :)

Joanne

Most of the stuff wasn't marked; I had to find someone to scan everything. Every once and a while something wasn't more than 50%.

There were also no signs up saying 75%.

Our "toy" dept. is seasonal; it won't come back until Thanksgiving... The toys were located (for me) near the exercise equipment and hardware.

Good luck, everyone!

Joanne

Ohio is too bad right now to drive. lol. Just getting over 14 inches of snow. No way will I head out today, but hopefully the road crews will keep on it and I'll check it out in a day or two. I want that Dream Life interactive game!

Hey me too! The mall was even closed today... they never close the mall! Atleast I know nobody got a better deal than me!

I'm in Ohio too! Hoping the people working there aren't buying it all! Does your store have a toy dept? I hate to call my store 20 miles away. I know rule 1 don't call!!

yes mine has toys. Not a huge department, but its by the lawn and garden section. I may try to test the roads today. My sears is connected to the mall - belden village area