Dynex 50-Pack 16x DVD-R or DVD+R Disc Spindle - $8.99 Each @ Best Buy

Brad

These discs are terrible! :yuck: I bought 6-100 packs of Dynex from Best Buy for BF when they were $4.99 and I think I paid too much! I have had to throw away at least half of them because they won't burn completely or work in my dvd players. I will never purchased any of these ever again. My discs of choice are Staples or Office Depot Brands. I don't have any problems with either of them burning or working with any and all of my dvd players.

Good deal though! :cheesy:

These discs are terrible! :yuck: I bought 6-100 packs of Dynex from Best Buy for BF when they were $4.99 and I think I paid too much! I have had to throw away at least half of them because they won't burn completely or work in my dvd players. I will never purchased any of these ever again. My discs of choice are Staples or Office Depot Brands. I don't have any problems with either of them burning or working with any and all of my dvd players.

I've had problems with their +-RW media, but never the +-R media. It may be the burner used as well. They definately are a "value" media though. I wouldn't put your most important documents on them.

Worst DVDs I have ever purchased. They are on my do not buy list!

Everyone, stick with Verbatim blank dvd's...you can't go wrong :)

BTW, according to digitalfaq the Dynex are last known to be made by Ricoh, which means they could be considered 2nd class media, but until someone does test them, noone knows for sure.

You may get a great deal on some other dvd's, but one day when you really need the data you backed up, or want to watch that home made movie...and you pop it in your dvd player and nothing is there, how good of a deal will it be then?