Free Starbucks coffee - March 15

readerof3

On March 15 Starbucks will be giving away a free tall cup of coffee from 10 am to noon.

I found this in the March 2007 Parenting Magazine.I guess its for all the US but not sure.

is this with a coupon or just walk in with a big smile:D ?

I found an article from last year March 15 about free coffee at starbucks. Maybe they are repeating it again this year too.

Coffee flows free at Starbucks today

'National Coffee Break' will serve an estimated 500,000 free cups of java at stores nationwide.

March 15, 2006: 10:35 AM EST

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) - Starbucks is serving free coffee at over 7,500 U.S. locations Wednesday in its first-ever "National Coffee Break."

The company estimates that it will serve more than 500,000 cups during the event, which runs from 10 a.m. to noon across various time zones on Wednesday.

In some cases, Starbucks partners will deliver coffee to those who can't reach stores using insulated coffee backpacks.

The company will also offer certified coffee experts at some stores, and the event corresponds with the Starbucks' launch of coffee-making equipment sales.

More than 70 percent of Americans take at least one coffee break per day, according to the company.

Shares of Starbucks (up $0.21 to $36.46, Research) rose 0.2 percent on the Nasdaq Wednesday.

• 4 weeks later...