Looking for dog training collars

I am looking for a dog training collar I have 2 dogs so the one that gives off sound is a no go because when one was bad the other would think that they were the bad one, even if they did nothing wrong....hope that makes sense. My dogs are small one is 15 pounds and the other only 5 pounds. Thanks for any and all help I have been looking and looking.

you make me laugh as I have two dogs and this is exactly what happens. My Weimaraner pushes the limits daily while my lab is much smarter and stays very clear of the boundaries. The Weim's collar will beep and immediately my lab sits no matter where he is at.

Not sure exactly what unit you are looking for. We purchased the more expensive Innotek that included the hidden fence and two waterproof collars for the dogs. Found the best price in a store at Pet Supplies Plus but then watched for it on ebay and got it for about $50 less. Still ran close to $250 but that hidden fence is such a blessing.

This honestly has to be the best $250 we spent..... my husband wanted the combo and I balked at amount of money but it sure is nice now. Took the dogs about a day to get used to it and know where there boundaries are and they do not cross it. My weimaraner knows within an inch of where the line is and will go to that point and once and a while get a beep where the lab stays a good five feet away. I live on an acre so they have quite a bit of yard to roam.

To make it even nicer I installed a dog door so I no longer feel I am just standing at the door to let one in or out. Very nice as they can come and go as they please and I know right where they will be without having to go out with them or tie them in the yard if I leave.

To make it even nicer I installed a dog door so I no longer feel I am just standing at the door to let one in or out. Very nice as they can come and go as they please and I know right where they will be without having to go out with them or tie them in the yard if I leave.

WOW I do play doormen very often with my girls (dogs), I am thinking that I may just watch e-bay and if I can get a good price then I'll just go for it. Thanks for your help

I really don't know it is one of my questions I guess that the only way that I am going to find out is to bring her to petco and see if the collar will fit her. I also would need to find out about the weight limit my Izzy is only 5 pounds and I think that she would need to weigh more then that. What a 15 pounds dog can handle may really hurt a little one.

We have 3 pitbulls. They are all inside dogs and very lovable. My youngest likes to jump the fence and bark. We bought a shock collar at Cabella's a hunting store for $150.00 it has 15 levels of sound and shock. There is a warning button that only the dog with the collar on can hear. Then it has the shock part that you can turn from level 1 which is very very low and 15 is the highest which will give them a good shock but won't hurt the dog. I cried the first time we put it on her. But we only had to shock her twice and now she won't even get close to the fence or bark. Alot of times we just use her regular collar now and we just have to pick up the controller and she thinks she has the collar still on that will shock her and she has learned quick. This collar has a 1000 yard range and is water proof. They are life savers.