BRU/TRU generic brand diaper sale

mom2003

There's another thread called cheap diapers that discusses Target coupons. They have a $3 off a box of luvs that you can combine with the manufactor's coupon for $3 off a box of luvs for a total of $6 off. I think the price is $15.99, so you get a box for $9.99.

I got 25 luvs coupons off of ebay and bought my luvs at family dollar. They are on sale thru tomorrow for $7, and with the coupon, they are only $4 for a jumbo pack. My hubby, who I am teaching to be a bargain shopper, went thru them and found the ones that had 2 extra free diapers per pack!! It's only 2 extra, but with 25 packs, that's 50 extra diapers. He's learning!!

There's a $5 off every huggies or pampers value box and a $2 off on every huggies pull-ups or pampers easy-ups.

thanks for that, but I meant the coupons you mention here. Are these for the BRU's diapers and do you know if it could work like the Target coupons. where we could use manf coupons along with their sale.

thanks

Linda

You can use manufacturers coupons with the Babies R Us coupons. I have done this several times. In fact, the BRU coupon states "not valid with any other R US offer for same item" (which implies you can use other coupons, and in the past it was actually printed on the coupon that you could use a manf. one). I have never had any problems combining them.

Stick with the Luvs diapers - if you have the coupons from target and the paper that is awesome - I bought mine on couponclippers.com and it was worth the .30 per coupon. I ended up getting Luvs at Target for $4 per mega pack. The TRU diapers leak and are terrible!