NSFW! Hot Deals on Sex-y Valentines Day Gifts - Free Shipping, Free Gifts & More

Brad

NOT WORK SAFE! Given the unexpected popularity of Friday's thread, I figured I should find you all some other options (from affiliate stores of course). So, uhhh, enjoy I guess :P

/slowly backs out of thread (for now...)

AdamEve.com
- Free shipping on orders of $49 or more, free gift with $17 purchase
Babeland.com - Free gift with orders over $50
Condomania.com - Free condoms with $50 purchase, free shipping with $39 purchase, free $20 gift certificate with $69 purchase
EdenFantasys.com - Free priority mail shipping on ALL orders
GreatPleasures.com - Free shipping on all $60 orders

I found this site too. It's adam and eve still, just a limited selection. But if you only want, umm...certain things, then this may get you a better deal because you can get free standard shipping on orders of $29 or more or free 2 day shipping with orders of $49 or more.

http://www.adamevetoys.com/?sc=SEMGGL&cm_mmc=GGL-_-Adam%20Eve%20Toys-_-Adam%20%26%20Eve-_-.com%20adameve

heatherkw...are you looking for just general ideas? Or ideas from these sites?

Adulttoy .com has promotion code YH6635 that lets you get 50% off a second item of equal or lesser value PLUS you can pick 1 Free Gift from a selection they have.

Has anyone used this site before? If you don't want to post on here you can just pm me if you'd rather. I had started to place an order the other day and then backed out. I have received a couple emails from them and they're trying pretty hard to get my business. (I replied to one of the emails and the deal got better..lol) I just want to know if they are legit.

Thanks!!