Cvs Question

Sorry if the answer is already posted..but I cannot find it. I am new at CVS and am ready to go and buy my $40.00 today to get $20.00, I also have the $10.00 off $50.00 and understand how to use that..but what I still do not understand is how and when will I get this $20.00 back in CVS bucks??? Please HELP I want to go to CVS but want to make sure I am doing this correct. Thanks for any help.

Hi! You will get the $20 ECB's back 48 hrs. later after purchase. You can go in-store and purchase a small thing (anything really) to make the bucks print out at the end of your receipt or you can go online and create an account (if you haven't already) and print them from your computer (after the 48 hrs. are up). Hope this helps you! Good luck! I'm going there today myself!

Hi! You will get the $20 ECB's back 48 hrs. later after purchase. You can go in-store and purchase a small thing (anything really) to make the bucks print out at the end of your receipt or you can go online and create an account (if you haven't already) and print them from your computer (after the 48 hrs. are up). Hope this helps you! Good luck! I'm going there today myself!

Thanks!! One more question...will they print out like coupons or are they like the 5/15? Cannot wait to start this.....loving CVS right now.

Thanks!! One more question...will they print out like coupons or are they like the 5/15? Cannot wait to start this.....loving CVS right now.

They look like the 5/15 coupon at the end of your receipt, only it will say $20 Easy Care Bucks in bold. Good luck :D

Do you have to spend 40.00 on the items on that one page or can it be 40.00 spent on anything in the weekly ad?

The ad says spend $40 on the items on the page.

***And remember that some of those items on that page have coupons out there for them & your total has to be $40 before coupons not after***

THANKS!!!! I am back and boy was that fun!!! I cannot wait to do it again. I live in a small town and I do not think anyone has ever done this before at the store. This is what I did. 2 TP @ $6.00 and I had a $1.00 off for each. ($12.00 - $2=$10.00) I got 5 Huggies wipes @ 1.99 each with a coupon ($10.00 - $5.00=$5.00) Then 4 ziploc baggies @ $1.99 each with a$1.00 coupon off each ($8.00 - $4.00=$4.00) And 4 Suavitel @ $3.00 each with two $2.00 off and two $1.00 off ($12.00 - $6.00 = 6.00) my total was then about $42.00 so I added my Huggies diapers at $9.00 and I used my coupon from the company for a free pack! (I had written a few weeks ago about some really bad diapers my daughter had gotten...half the tapes were gone!!)and I got two Nature Made vitamins at $5.49 each BOGO free and I had a BOGO free coupon ( $11.00 - $11.00 = $0) Then I added my $10 off $50.00 a $5/15 a 2 buck coupon. Making my total around $62.?? after all that I paid them $7.21 and I get $20.00 in CVS Bucks back in two days!!!!!!! The lady behind asked how I did that...and I told her about the website here!!! THANKS so much for all the help. I cannot wait to shop in two days. I have coupons for the Dove deal this week and am looking over the other ones. Can I do the 20 off 40 more than once this week?? Any other advice?

Thanks for the coupon link.

I have a $2 off coupon for the hearing aid batteries. Plus a $2.50 off coupon for two packs of huggies wipes.

I was trying to find some of the coupons the other person posted, no luck whatsoever.

I do thank you for the above link.

:D

HELP I went to CVS and picked up a package of Boost...free with coupon to get my bucks from the 40/20 deal this week to print...all I got was $4.00 off $20.00...why and when and how do I get the rest, is it always so high? If I am going to get $4.00 off $20.00 coupons for my $20.00 I have to wonder if it really was not worth it. I do not spend that much at CVS and this is only good until 2/20/07. I was thinking they would print like the ones that say $3.00 CVS BUCKS good off anything, any amount. I did the 20/40 deal on Sunday and I did check it again to be sure I got what I needed and all at once, I did I really got $6.00 over the $40.00 needed, the cashier told me it was correct and that the would print on Tuesday. Did I do something wrong and if so what???? I thought I did sooooo good:(

HELP I went to CVS and picked up a package of Boost...free with coupon to get my bucks from the 40/20 deal this week to print...all I got was $4.00 off $20.00...why and when and how do I get the rest, is it always so high? If I am going to get $4.00 off $20.00 coupons for my $20.00 I have to wonder if it really was not worth it. I do not spend that much at CVS and this is only good until 2/20/07. I was thinking they would print like the ones that say $3.00 CVS BUCKS good off anything, any amount. I did the 20/40 deal on Sunday and I did check it again to be sure I got what I needed and all at once, I did I really got $6.00 over the $40.00 needed, the cashier told me it was correct and that the would print on Tuesday. Did I do something wrong and if so what???? I thought I did sooooo good:(

Don't panic! CVS made a boo-boo this week on their $20/$40 promotion. Did you notice how you had a choice of 3 options: $20 ECB when you spend $40, $14 ECB when you spend $30, or $7 ECB when you spend $20? Well, at first a bunch of people that did the $20 off $40 got the total of ALL 3! Which adds up to $41! So some people were getting $41 back instead of $20, if they printed the coupon at home! SO some printed it off and got it while the gettin was good, and some like me didn't know this had happened until it was too late and they (CVS) had figured out the mistake and quickly took the $41 out of our accounts. SO I read today that it will take an additional 48 hours to fix this and the ones that spent the $40 will get the $20 in ECB, just delayed a little. Hope this helps and have fun!!

Ok, I finally get it!

I bought 2 Cottonelles and 2 Vivas - I used the $4/20 and $3/15 and used two of my ECB. So I had to spend $6 in cash.

My mistake - I should have bought a 5th item so I could have used another ECB and got my purchases for free. Since I bought 4 items, I could only use 4 ECB.

So I THOUGHT I knew what to do the next time.

Went back and bought 2 Theraflus and 2 Ajax dishwashing liquid. I used the rest of my ECB but still should have bought a candy bar because my last ECB was for $1.99 and my remaining balance was for $1.65 so she wouldn't accept the coupon! So I had to pay that little bit out of pocket.

I ended up spending around $7 but still earned $17 or so in ECB.

My lesson - add your purchases up because if your balance is less than your ECB, you can't use the ECB because you can't receive money. Also don't look at the $4/20 and $3/15 as coupons - they are more like cash. So make sure for each slip of paper, you have an item - so if you have 5 items, you can only use 5 cash register cut-offs.

Now I don't know how manufacturers coupons work in my scenario but the good things is - someone will most definitely correct me if I am wrong.

Don't panic! CVS made a boo-boo this week on their $20/$40 promotion. Did you notice how you had a choice of 3 options: $20 ECB when you spend $40, $14 ECB when you spend $30, or $7 ECB when you spend $20? Well, at first a bunch of people that did the $20 off $40 got the total of ALL 3! Which adds up to $41! So some people were getting $41 back instead of $20, if they printed the coupon at home! SO some printed it off and got it while the gettin was good, and some like me didn't know this had happened until it was too late and they (CVS) had figured out the mistake and quickly took the $41 out of our accounts. SO I read today that it will take an additional 48 hours to fix this and the ones that spent the $40 will get the $20 in ECB, just delayed a little. Hope this helps and have fun!!

Okay, I just checked my CVS account and the $20 ECB is there, so CVS straightened out their mistake :yup:

Just ask questions. Someone will help you out. Did you get this week's ad, if you did it helps, just to follow along.

I did a good job last night at CVS. Beginning total was $50.63. I paid out of pocket $5.31.

I can't wait until I get my new ECB's and see what's on sale next week.

My head is spinning. I even read CVS for dummies. I need to figure this out. I drive by the CVS at least 5 times per week. I get all confused with the extra coupons etc.

Same here I keep trying to figure this out. LOL

I just got a 3 off 15 coupon so Iguess I have to take the add and compare it to the coupons that came in the paper. Then go shopping.:)

Let's see if I can find any deals.

When you look at the ad. Look for suff that earns you free ECB's.

For example, Start with

Robitussin Buy 2 bottles at $4.49 each $9.98

2 Aussie Shampoo at 2.99 $5.98

Total $16.96

Use the coupon from the link CVS for Dummies -$ 3.00

Robutisson -$ 3.00

Aussie Shampoo when you buy 2 Sunday paper -$ 2.00

CVS coupon $3 off $15. -$ 3.00

Your OOP ( out of pocket total) $ 5.96

In Two days you will earn ECB's in the amount of $7.00