WARM Bath Towel Deal at Amazon

formernyer

Amazon has had MUCH better towel deals than this in the past, but it's been a while since they've had a good one, so if you need new towels this might be a decent deal for you...

Amazon is currently running a BUY 3 GET 1 FREE sale. Martex Egyptian Bath and Hand Towels qualify for this promotion. They have a "Buy Both and Save" deal on the bath and hand towels, where you get the hand towel free if you order the bath towel. Even though the hand towel is free, it still qualifies as one of the B3G1F deal.

BOTTOM LINE is $13.99 shipped for 2 bath towels and 2 hand towels. You can order as many "deals" as you want on one order...just be sure to order in multiples of 4 in order to maximize the savings.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001CKSCW/ref=noref/102-9879340-9756165?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen

So here's what you do...

Choose the color you want and click on the "Buy Both and Save" option. Each time you click on this option you'll have TWO qualifying products. You can mix and match colors and add as many towels as you want to your cart, but make sure that your qualifying products are a multiple of 4. You don't have to input any codes...Amazon will automatically add the discounts. Be sure to either use Amazon prime or order at least 8 towels if you want the free shipping.

I thought this was a good deal and tried, but it doesn't seem to come out the same. One question - when I pick the buy two option (4 times) and then only 6 towels shows up on the order ... are the other 2 automatically going to be shipped? I'm a little confused. And the price is around $26 ... which makes me think something isn't ringing up right. Shouldn't all 8 towels show on the final order? Appreciate the post and your help clarifying this.

I thought this was a good deal and tried, but it doesn't seem to come out the same. One question - when I pick the buy two option (4 times) and then only 6 towels shows up on the order ... are the other 2 automatically going to be shipped? I'm a little confused. And the price is around $26 ... which makes me think something isn't ringing up right. Shouldn't all 8 towels show on the final order? Appreciate the post and your help clarifying this.

hmmmm...if you click the Buy Both And Save option 4 times, then you should have a total of 8 towels in the cart (4 bath and 4 hand). The total should be $27.98 for all 8. I just tested it and it works fine.

I just ordered (4) towels. (2) bath towels and (2) hand towels. Total was $9.99. I do get free shipping (Amazon Prime) and there were two other discounts listed on check out. Great deal!

Subtotal of Items: $27.96

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Best Value Savings: -$11.98

Promotion Applied: -$5.99

------

Total for this Order: $9.99